2014 Maserati Ghibli

15 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Fast, comfortable,different

by Girth from Nj | September 11, 2014

Traded in a 07 Shelby gt on this car. The Maserati handles Every bit as good but rides much better and is much more comfortable.

The best sports sedan money can buy. If you are a

by pluto from sarasota | June 3, 2014

I am a car guy and I have driven and owned MB from E to S and SL as well as amg versions of E and S and SL. I also owned BMW from 330Ci to X5 from 1997 to now. I live in Sarasota Florida and every other car is either BMW or MB in this town. Since I want to own a unique and exciting car I researched Maserati Ghibli and take a chance on Italian automobile. I was frankly not sure I should buy this car since the residual may not be where should be after few months. I now leased 2014 Ghibli with full options. this car has incredible torque and oulls car to 140 to 150 without any efforts. I love this car. Nothing comes close this car from MB or BMW.