2009 Maserati Quattroporte
The Maserati Quattroporte is a full-size four-door luxury sedan. Designed by Pininfarina, the rear-wheel-drive Quattroporte is available as a standard luxury model or as a new sport model, called Quattroporte S.
The Quattroporte competes with the Audi A8, BMW 7 Series and Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
New for 2009
The Quattroporte received some extensive upgrades for 2009. An exterior refresh, updated interior amenities and a new, more powerful engine in the new Quattroporte S trim round out the revisions for the year.
Recognizable Maserati styling cues include a long hood and trident badging. For 2009, the Quattroporte features redesigned front and back ends.
A new front grille features prominently spaced bars, and LED daytime running lights are strung along the bottom of the headlamp clusters. Updated rear taillamps also get LED treatments. Redesigned side mirrors, new bumpers and a restyled rear make the Quattroporte look more like the Gran Turismo coupe.
Built on a relatively long 120.6-inch wheelbase, the Quattroporte is 200.7 inches long and 56.6 inches tall.
- Available 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels
- Auto-dimming heated, powered mirrors
- Chrome-plated door handles, grille and exhaust
- Directionally adaptive headlamps
- Automatic windshield wipers
Five people can luxuriate inside the Quattroporte, where handcrafted leather complements the premium wood trim.
For 2009, the Quattroporte receives a new center console with more ergonomically organized buttons and controls. The navigation system has been updated, now featuring a multimedia system.
- Leather seats, steering wheel and dashboard
- Genuine wood and chrome accents
- Optional Alcantara simulated-suede headliner
- Heated front seats standard, heated rear seats optional
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Voice-activated navigation system
- 11-speaker Bose stereo with DVD-audio
- Refrigerated cool box
Under the Hood
The Quattroporte can feature two different V-8s. The 4.2-liter continues on in the base Quattroporte, while the Quattroporte S gets a new 4.7-liter V-8. Both models feature a six-speed sequential automatic transmission, which can be shifted using paddles on the steering column.
The Quattroporte S features Brembo brakes and a Skyhook sport suspension, which features various damping settings that allow for optimal balance in roadholding. The Quattroporte S can accelerate from 0-62 mph in 5.4 seconds.
- 400-horsepower, 4.2-liter V-8 with 339 pounds-feet of torque
- 425-hp, 4.7-liter V-8 with 361 pounds-feet of torque (Quattroporte S)
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Speed-sensitive steering
- Optional adaptive Skyhook sport air suspension (standard on Quattroporte S)
- Brembo brakes (Quattroporte S)
- Side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Traction control system
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Maserati Quattroporte
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.