The Maserati Quattroporte is a full-size four-door luxury sedan. Designed by Italy's Pininfarina design firm, the rear-wheel-drive Quattroporte is available as a standard luxury model or as a sport model.
The Quattroporte competes with the Audi A8, BMW 7 Series and Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
New for 2011
For 2011, the Quattroporte carries over with no major changes.
Maserati styling cues include a long hood and trident badging. The front grille features prominently spaced bars, and LED daytime running lights run along the bottom of the headlamp clusters. The rear taillamps also have LED treatments. Exterior features include:
- Available 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels
- Auto-dimming power heated side mirrors
- Chrome-plated grille and exhaust
- Directionally adaptive headlamps
- Automatic windshield wipers
- Sport GT S has larger air intakes and fog lights, titanium-finished headlights
Five people can sit luxuriously inside the Quattroporte, where handcrafted leather complements the premium wood trim. Interior features include:
- Genuine wood and chrome accents
- Optional Alcantara simulated-suede headliner
- Heated front seats standard, heated rear seats optional
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Refrigerated cool box
- Sport GT S has TitanTex accents — aluminum-coated fabric made from titanium fibers
Under the Hood
The Quattroporte features two different V-8s. The 4.2-liter continues in the base Quattroporte, while the Quattroporte S and Sport GT S get a 4.7-liter V-8 with varying outputs. All three models feature a six-speed sequential automatic transmission, which can be shifted using paddles on the steering column.
The Quattroporte S has Brembo brakes and a Skyhook sport suspension, which features various damping settings that allow for optimal balance in road-holding. The Quattroporte S can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in a little over 5 seconds, while the Quattroporte Sport GT S takes around 5 seconds flat. Mechanical features include:
- 400-horsepower, 4.2-liter V-8 with 339 pounds-feet of torque
- 425-hp, 4.7-liter V-8 with 361 pounds-feet of torque (Quattroporte S)
- 433-hp, 4.7-liter V-8 with 361 pounds-feet of torque (Quattroporte Sport GT S)
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Optional adaptive Skyhook sport air suspension (standard on Quattroporte S)
- High-performance racing suspension (Quattroporte Sport GT S)
- Brembo brakes (Quattroporte S and Sport GT S)
- Performance transmission tuning with launch control (Quattroporte Sport GT S)
Safety features include:
- Side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Traction control system
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Maserati Quattroporte
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.