1995 Mazda 929

19 city / 24 hwy

Overall

1995 Mazda 929

by DR.DETROIT from Salinas, Ca. | January 23, 2011

Got car for my wife from a customer at my shop,did not think much of it, but my wife loved everything about it. The car has more then 250,00 miles on it. The 929 still runs good, rides smooth and uses no oil,has been a troublefree car. Looked at new cars, but my wife and I love the 929. Have even bought a 929 for parts if we ever needed them, but after repairing a vacuum leak it also runs soo good I will probably start driving it. PS. My wife always wanted a Jag. Will the 929 became the Jag S. DRDETROIT.

Featured Services for this Mazda 929