2001 Mazda B3000

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I've Had No Problems at all

by Phoenix from Austin, Tx | February 3, 2012

I bought this truck new in 2001, it's now 2012 and my truck has 187,500 miles and still accumulating! I've never had any problems with it. Of course i have kept up with the maintinance and I love my lil truck

Good Truck

by Small Truck Man from Oklahoma | October 8, 2010

I have owned my Mazda for almost 2 years now. Bought it with 73K miles on it and it runs great. Its a bit rough on back roads but it gets the job done. I haul my atv and wood around my land and it performs well with a load. I get about 18mpg to 20 mpg on the highway and a full tank last me 320 miles.

work truck

by Mr. DJ from Charlotte, NC | May 26, 2009

Bought this truck in 2005 with only 37k miles on it. I now have 110k on it. It has been a very good work truck for me. I added a camper shell on it to match the the truck. I normally get about 260 - 280 miles on a full tank of gas. I live in Charlotte, NC so most of my driving takes about 15mins - 20mins to get to. The issues that I did have are the weather striping wasn't air tight. You could hear air coming inside as well as water would leak time to time. That is taken car of now but I feel it should not have happened at all on such a new vehicle. Overall it was a decent work truck not really a family truck nor truck to take on the road for trips. If looking for a truck it is worth a look.

Featured Services for this Mazda B3000