We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2001 Mazda B4000

2001 Mazda B4000
Available in 2 styles:  2001 Mazda B4000 4x4 Cab Plus 4 125.9" WB shown

Overall

Great Truck!

by Noams from West Chester | August 25, 2016

I bought my 2001 Mazda B-4000 4X4 Back in 2005. This truck is the best! Now in 2016 ( with a little over 260,000 miles on it ) my truck still runs like a champ. There are some minor problems I need to get fixed but this little truck is a Beast! The only problem I had with it that seemed to go bad more often then non were the ball joints. This truck did everything I ever needed it to do. I hauled my wall piano in it and the truck hauled it with No Problem! And that was two years ago! You gotta LOVE a good truck!

This is a True Pick Me Up Truck

by Supa B4000 from Baltimore MD | April 25, 2013

This truck is one of the best trucks I have ever owned. I have over 100K and it still runs like the day I drove it off of the showroom floor. The towing power and strength is a true testament to MAZDA ZOOM ZOOM. I have driven this truck daily for over 12 years now in it has never let me down. Blizzard to Summer Beach conditions, the truck is always ready for an adventure. I have taken this truck to the end of the earth in amazing conditions and it always comes back for more.

B4000 Duel Sport

by Woody from Warfield BC, Canada EH! | January 17, 2013

Great little truck easy to work on & part are affordable, stiff shocks so it realy drives like a truck depending what tires you put on it. On the downside it sucks gass like a big truck

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Featured Services for this Mazda B4000