2002 Mazda B4000

2002 Mazda B4000

Available in 2 styles:  2002 Mazda B3000 4x2 Cab Plus Dual Sport 125.7" WB shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

This truck is the perfect fit!

by LOVE MY TRUCK! from Squaw Valley CA | June 8, 2013

We had been looking for a small truck or wagon at a price we could afford without much luck. On my way to a job, I just happened to drive past Steve Clark Auto Sales and there she was! The perfect vehicle for us-a Mazda B4000 truck with all the right stuff! Steven let me test drive her and that was beginning of a great vehicle buying experience. Steven and staff made everything smooth, stress-free and pleasant. I was treated with respect and as a woman I appreciated that the most!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by bigmac70ster from san diego, ca | July 27, 2012

my truck was hit head on by a chevey sliveroado extra cab my only damage was broken parking/turn signal light the chevey damage all the way down the drivers side of truck my mazda it a tough beast

Very reliable car!!

by Bauza from Rockville, MD | January 20, 2011

I just changed the clutch on it aafter buying it new in 2002. The car has never ever given me any problems. Except for the clutch that I just had to change(the clutch was pricey, though $1,300). I would defnitely recommend this car!!

Great Truck!

by seabear from | June 29, 2010

I never would have bought this truck new but got it for a great price used. After driving it for 3 years, I love this truck. Drives great! It's just FUN! It is a shame the model has been canceled.

Featured Services for this Mazda B4000