2012 Mazda CX-7

Available in 7 styles:  2012 Mazda CX-7 4dr FWD shown

Overall

zoom zoom is right

by mamma knows best from Northern Kentucky | June 11, 2012

The Mazda CX 7 is my first new car, I fell in love with it the first time i drove it but to be fair I test drove several other SUVs. I tried the Nissan Rogue, Nissan Murano, and I also tried the Mazda 3 ; however the car was just too small for me. The Nissan Rogue is similar; but it does not offer the manual drive switch and the seats are firmer, which I did not like. The Nissan Murano was very nice and loaded, it's a bit larger and so is the sale price. The CX 7 has sporty handling, its roomy and I love the exterior as much as the interior. I upgraded for the sunroof and heated seats. I enjoy driving and smile every time I see my new CX7.. highly recommend for those on a budget that like all the bells and whistles.

Best CUV for the money

by First Mazda SUV from Plano,TX | May 16, 2012

I only have this car for 3 weeks , it's a basic 2012 ISV model with 2.5 i4 .It came with alloy wheels , 4 wheels discs , color keyed outside mirrors and aux input for mp3,no blue tooth .Try to compare to the similar 2012 Rav4, this car is way nicer and $2000 cheaper . I also have a SLK320 and this car handle just as well as the Mercedes ,it has less power but in my everyday driving doesn't feels under power at all. I got 26.6 mpg for the first tank and it's the combine traffic jam and highway so I expect much better mpg for just hwy alone. This is the last year for this model in the US so there is a lot of incentives offered ,makes it an unbeatable option for me . I also read unfavorable reviews of this car but it restricted to the 1st year model and mainly with the Turbo engine The new engine should be reliable coming from the Mazda6 (I hope) and it doesn't sounds like the lawn mower I4 from Honda Accord (it sure is reliable). Overall I love this car and can't wait to take it on the road .

everything I expected & more

by dgrouch from Coachella VLLEY, Ca | April 9, 2012

have been very happy with my new Mazda CX-7. the gas mileage is better than rated & a dream to drive. my only complaint is the lack of cup holders in the rear and the the fact that the ones in the door are really useless.

Great looking and fun to drive

by Indiana Biker from French Lick, In | March 15, 2012

Coming from a 4x4 truck to this SUV has been a pleasant surprise and one that I am very happy with. The model we chose was the basic one without all of the bells and whistles, and some basic things that you would find on other model cars. The gas mileage out the door was excellent and has been averaging around 27mpg during my work week which is not highway driving, but country roads and curves. It has ample space for my biking gear and the hitch we purchased to install was easier than thought. The bad about the car: lights. There is a horrible line that is very hard to get use to when you drive with the low beams, but the high beams are great. Does not have fog lights and to get them installed will be close to $600...but something I may try and do at a later time. It is also missing some basic things such as; automatic headlights, bluetooth, satelite radio pre-installed and of course the fog lights. To bump up to the next model was about a $4000 price jump, and was not worth it for us to do at the time. Overall: LOVE the looks of my SUV, love the handeling of it, its sporty and fun to drive. Highway driving is excellent with its handling next to semi's and you barely feel that they are there. Glad we made the move, and will most likley look at other mazda's for my future purchases. Also had a great dealer:)

Featured Services for this Mazda CX-7