2009 Mazda CX-9

2009 Mazda CX-9
Available in 6 styles:  2009 Mazda CX-9 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Overall this is a great SUV

by Soon to be a fam of 5 from | October 17, 2014

I stopped by Jeep/Chrysler Pembroke pines since they had the Mazda cx9 I wanted in the color I wanted, and I have to say I was very happy I stopped by that dealer. My sales man Mitchell Gross which I was very pleased to meet, helped me along the way to make sure I was getting a great deal on the car I always wanted, and all his work paid off. That same day I walked away with the mazda cx9. I was definitely one happy camper. Thanks Mitchell Gross and Jeep/Chrysler Pembroke pines for all the help.

My trip to galpin mazada

by Always flossing from Van nuys ca | November 19, 2012

I had very good experience going to mazada galpin which even more so a great experience by my sales man Steve Rogers. who by prequalifying me for the vehicle made the purchasing of the My vehicle a stress free experience. So thank you to both Steve Rogers and the wonderful people of galpinMazda for My car.

Nimble and amazing value

by 7 seater enthusiast from Gainesville, FL | August 17, 2012

great 7 seater, fun to drive around corners, good acceleration and handling. cargo space is amazing, the price point was the biggest positive and we have 40k on ours in 3 years and no problems whatsoever. Interior styling is better than most others. Another huge positive is the exterior visibility which was poor on everything else i test drove except the audi Q5 (that was twice the price) the only 7 seater that I considered was MDX and that too was 12K more expensive. Handling on cx-9 was better but MDX had more "oomph" in acceleration. I bought the touring and did not get the nav etc.

Amazing Bang for the Buck!

by Family Truckster from Morris, NJ | April 26, 2012

After 3 great years of ownership, we just traded in our 2009 CX-9 Grand Touring. We really like sporty SUV's, but wanted a 7 passenger. For the money, this car was really unbeatable. The GT had great handling, and a sporty feel unmatched by any other 7 passenger we drove. The 20" wheels added to that great feel. As far as features, it had everything from voice activated nav, power rear hatch, keyless go, xenon lights, rain sensing wipers, back up camera and the list keeps going. In 45,000 miles, it was never in the shop ONCE for repairs, and gave us an average of 20MPG on regular fuel. The performance was fantastic overall, and it had a sporty look to it. The only downside we really had was with the navigation system. You could not adjust it on the fly, and had to be stopped. Also, the system really did not give the best route compared to other navigation systems.

Really Most Reliable Car this is

by Khalid Asad from Jeddah Saudi Arabia | September 19, 2010

Overall Rating:* 5 Comfirt: 5 Performance: 5 Exterior Style:5 Interior Design:5 Value for Money: 5 Reliablity: 5

great minivan alt.

by mazconsumer from pennsylvania | March 29, 2010

The cx-9 is a great all around crossover. A great alternative to a minivan. same gas milage plus all wheel drive. and people seem to dig its good looks. With the touring package you get some great features. if you want all the good stuff you have to get the pricey grand touring. Behind the third row seats there is not alot of storage but you can flip the back seat down in a pinch and you have lots of room. The cx-9 with 18 inch wheels handles like a dream and rides better than our previous minivan. the six speed auto keeps the shifts smooth.

Great all around vehicle, and fun to drive.

by Soon to be dad to twins. from VA | September 15, 2009

After finding out that my wife and I were having twins, we decided that the convertible Mustang would have to go. I did alot of research on 7 passenger SUV's and found the CX-9 to be on the top of our list. I lucked up and found a demo model at a local dealership where a good friend of mine works and was able to take it out for lengthy test drive. I was pleasantly suprised by how this vehicle drives like a much smaller sedan, not a roomy 7 passenger SUV. The only drawback I have is that it could have slightly more room for the driver, at 6'4" I need all the room I can get. This shouldn't be a problem for anyone 6'2" and under. We now have 40k miles on ours and have had zero problems with the vehicle.

Featured Services for this Mazda CX-9