2014 Mazda CX-9

See Photos & Videos

Overall

New owner

by Colin's Dad from Taylorville,Il | June 28, 2014

CX 9 2014, Bought new,like it so far, wish it had auto headlights option,like the BSM,back-up camera,is real quiet inside,like the rear hatch option of touch button open/close, no key feature,2 setting heat seat,Nav system good,overall like it well,had the CX 7 before and liked it on gas, hope the CX 9 is good also

second cx9

by nana cab from temecula, California | June 25, 2014

I traded in my 2010 cx9 for a 2014 cx9. I decided to lease the 2014 because I wanted the safety features on mirrors and backing up. It is an awesome value. The car is comfortable, roomy and extremely quiet. "I got mine at Hine."

My 2ND CX-9, Better than the first!

by KC Road Warrior from Kansas City | May 31, 2014

After having driven a 2009 CX-9 and putting 136,000 miles on it while only replacing a set of tires and windshield wipers (along with regular oil changes), I had to get another one. I like the 2014 even better because of some standard features on the Touring model that were not on my last CX-9. The backup camera is awesome and the blind spot monitoring in the mirrors is great. The Tech package also provides fog lights, which I use a bunch. The Bose system is fantastic! The only thing lacking on the Touring Model which I find would be a helpful safety feature would be the turn signal indicators in the fronts of the mirrors. Other than that, this is a quiet, powerful and roomy car that gives you a high end feel for a reasonable price.

My Mazda

by cross over from staten island | January 10, 2014

I love my mazda...I would not go to that dealer ship again...I was treated horribly..I was going to walk out...