2014 Mazda Mazda2

29 city / 35 hwy

Overall

Amazing Ride

by xxcrzymomxx from Cleveland, Ohio | July 27, 2014

I bought 2014 Madaz2 last June and so far which it nothing any problems. It still very smooth.. I was unexacting that car was speedy. It really amazing to save gas for two between three weeks. Very cheap reasonable. Dealer is so great suggestion about that car which i tried test drive around somehow i loved it.. Madaz2 is best than anything...

Great car for commute good value for the price

by Happy Me ID from Idaho | June 16, 2014

This car is comfortable (I am a larger person 5/7 230lb). I bought it brand new 3 weeks ago. I have no regrets. I'm the only person who drives it and don't mind the small cargo area as I only need to haul small amounts. The sound system is nice I can use my ITunes with the Bluetooth. The Bluetooth was a gift from the dealer on all Mazda Mazda2 they sell here. The AC works great and has many vents that can rotate to move the air around the cabin. I have enough head room and the steering wheel tilts, and seats are easy to adjust. Very smooth and quiet ride. I will hold this one awhile Zoom Zoom fun! Thanks Mazda!

Love my new car

by New Mazda lover from Winston-Salem NC | May 19, 2014

I enjoyed the experience @ Bob King Mazda, everyone was very informative & helpful. Great place to shop.