2005 Mazda Mazda3

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I love this car!

by Moxy00 from 60048 | August 16, 2013

I bought this car & love everything about it. the gas mileage is great. The exterior and interior look sleek & sporty. Its completely reliable, and most of all the reviews are amazing as well as the resale value. Everyone who gets in my car asks me about it and wants one. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone.

2004 Mazda 3

by jps from Byers, CO | December 28, 2012

I bought my Mazda 3 9 years ago new. Currently have over 245,000 miles on this car and no leaks and is still running strong. Put less than a $1,000 in parts and labor into this car, besides normal maintenance. I don't see myself needing to replace this car at all.

Nicest Car I Ever Drove

by Alsome Car from Missori | October 18, 2012

I Love My Mazda 3s It Is Just Amazing!!!! The Style of It And Everything About It. I Bought This Car with 96,000 Miles On It And It Is As Good As New (Well For Me)

Great car on gas mileage and looks

by Young car owner from kansas | August 23, 2011

great car for the price it looks stunning just make sure you get the right one, pretty sure this one was wrecked and fixed but didn't have anything on the car fax, cool car though

I love it

by Smacknthebox from Ontario, Ca | July 23, 2011

Bought this car used with 72,000 miles. Great value with great gas mileage. Had small problem with rear brakes but inexpensive to fix. Ac compressor needs to to be replaced. All in all great car to drive.

Excellent vehicle for the money

by Carnut from Dallas, TX | May 19, 2011

I have been able to do more in this car comfortably than any previous car. I was amazed at the amount of storage that could be placed in the boot of the vehicle and still drive 2 people. Its not the fastest car of its size but it has a wonderful 2.3L engine that gets great gas mileage. My favorite car to date. I have owned over 10 vehicles in my life.

Love This car!

by Flow Motion from Vancouver, BC Canada | February 24, 2011

I bought my 2005 Mazda 3 in Jan of 2010. It had about 102,000 Kms. After almost 14 months of owning this car, it's now at 124,000 Kms. I've driven this car across Canada and the US, and it never caused me any problems. If you do the proper maintenance, this car could last a very long time. I love the red interior lights! The negatives? The 4 speed automatic. Should be a 5 speed instead. I feel like the gas mileage isn't as good as it should be. Also, when I bought the car I notice a very foul smell. A smell of rotten eggs or human gas passing. I bought some fuel injection cleaning kit and changed gas stations and the problem stopped. Other then that, the car is sport and fun to drive. Has plenty of "zoom zoom". Will definitely buy another Mazda 3 in the future!

The "cutist and peppyist" car I have ever owned.

by Cutie from Charlotte NC | February 21, 2011

I love my Mazda SP 3. Being a woman, I thought and still think it is classy, cute and peppy. A true WINNER.

Owner Mazda3 S 2.3

by Julz from Melbourne, FL | February 9, 2010

I was actually setting out in a few weeks (back in 2005) to purchase the Murano made by Nissan. I had to go on a business trip to Ohio and while I was there rented a car and they gave me a Mazda3. I drove that car all over the place, into the country and all over the city. It is great on gas, it had plenty of leg room for me as I am five foot eleven and it handled great. There is great pick up, even when the air conditoner is on full blast, it doesnt take away from the pick up/speed. I have only one complaint about it and that is the headlights, the protection plate, glass, plastic, whatever it is, but it fogs up over time and there is no "easy off" with it to get it cleaned so that the light will be better showing throught it. I do a lot of research before purchasing a car. The safety on this vehicle is wonderful. It is built like a "crash car." where there is roll bars in almost every facet of this car. I love that there is airbags upfront in not only the normal places but up along the rails in front and there are airbags in the middle on both sides as well as in the rear on both sides. I like the safety. I have had this car since June 2005 and it has well over a hundred thousand miles and is running like a trooper. I maitain it with regular Oil,Lube, and filter, I check the air filter and the car is great. Oh one more negative thing and this may be a individual case but my left rear tire, the air, I keep having to put air in it. At first I did not and I have the proper tires and the proper psi so I dont know if its something that happens or like I said and sole case on mine. As far as this car goes like I said its a trooper!

Great Car!

by New Car Owner from Chicago, IL | January 29, 2010

I love this car! It is the first car I have owned on my own and I couldn't have asked for a better one. The styling inside and out is wonderful. Handles well on the road even in bad weather. There aren't a lot of features, but that is because I chose to buy the basic version. This is definitely a car to get if you're single and don't have children. The back seat is a little small, so do watch out for that!