2010 Mazda Mazda3

See Photos & Videos

Overall

THIS CAR SAVED MY LIFE

by Mazda Love! from PA | January 31, 2014

I've owned 2 Chevy's. A Cavalier, then a Cobalt. I finally got so tired and fed up with GM's junk, I decided to drive down to the Mazda dealer down the street and long behold, there was my new 2010 Mazda 3 I touring! I never fell in love with such a perfect car. Might I just add with this car saved my life. I was driving home from work late one night, I was driving up a long windy back road and it was very foggy. I felt my Mazda begin to pull from one side, than to the other, I figured I was getting a flat tire, being that I was on a windy hill, I tried to keep going, it wasn't until the car started dinging at me and my traction control light had come on, I left my foot off the gas like I was taught to do and lost control of the car. I had hit black ice and was heading straight for a pole. My traction control light had saved my life, if that light didn't come on, I would've kept going at high speeds and definitely would have crashed. This car has the best safety ratings. I will always stick to Mazda for now on for my family and future kids. Mazda won over my heart, I hope they win over yours! <3

Mazda3 is worth a look

by Dan Merc from Phoenix | October 21, 2013

Well equipped, and just as good as any Honda, Nissan, or Toyota - but less than all three of those brands.

LOVE MY MAZDA!!!

by Brad from Perryville, MD | September 22, 2013

About a year ago I traded my 1998 Nissan Altima GLE in for a 2010 Mazda 3 I-Touring model, and might I just say when I test drove her for the first time, I was very amazed by the performance it has. It may have a 4 cylinder engine, but you will be amazed by how much power this small engine has. Not to mention the features it has to offer such as the Bose equipped 6cd stereo, Bluetooth audio which I use ALOT to play music through my speakers from my phone, the aux jack, sunroof, a lot of trunk space and very good on gas !!! I bought it used with 20,000 miles on it a little more than a year ago and have taken it to get its routine service and oil changes. I wash her just about every week and treat her like she is my own child.

Hard to get used to.

by scissors hands 22 from fairless hills PA | August 16, 2013

Fell in love with the look and color of the Madze3sport.I test drove it and it had a lot of guts for a 4 cyl.Apparently ,I was unaware of all the blind spots and had quite a few people peeved at me.I am still not comfortable with driving it.I 'm scared to move out of a lane ,because I can't see the car directly behind me at all.I'm still experimenting with mirror angles. That's my biggest problem so far.There are a lot of bells and whistles on the steering column and a 6 CD player,and Bose Stereo.Brakes are great and pick-up from a stop excellent..Guess I'll figure it out.Having a good time,anyway.

Very Pleased

by MDBookee from Michigan | July 27, 2013

Car has more a entities than I expected. Good gas mileage and very roomy and comfortable for a small car.

awesomenes

by hatchback GrandTouring from Hartford,CT | August 25, 2012

only problem, to small fit on back sit, but who cares, LOVE IT. BOSE SYSTEM, NAVIGATION, BLUE INTERIOR LIGHT,

Like it

by Djaarf from Ohio | July 28, 2012

Amazing car! Great design and MPG! I have been using it for two years and have not experienced any problem with it.

Looks great, great handling.

by Pamela from Chantilly, VA | April 16, 2012

I am enjoying this car; after driving an SUV for 8 years, it's a welcome change. It has a lot of pick up, and runs so smoothly. There is some road noise on rough roads, but it's bearable. No complaints about this great looking, gas efficient car.

Great Car.

by Psjgolf from Chattanooga, TN | April 10, 2012

This car has tons of room. People always comment on how good it looks. Couldn't ask for a better car for style and performance!!!

Best Car Owned

by Phil from Virginia | February 5, 2012

Well Ive owned a few cars before me and driven many and this has to be one of my favorite cars! Im from Europe and I can tell you this car can perform very well. I work as a mechanic and I can tell you that this car rarely needs service after even driving it roughly. Im at 52000 miles and the only thing Ive needed to replace were the front brakes and tires. I also have tracked the car and modded the car and it still has what it has lived for ZOOM ZOOM! Its very mod friendly and can be a great car for mileage. Now am a Mazda fan for life!