2011 Mazda Mazda3

Available in 7 styles:  2011 Mazda Mazda3 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

save my life

by patrick087fl from gainesville fl | March 31, 2014

I bought a 2011 mazda 3 I sport in 2012 and I have to say this car is amazing I was in a front end collision which I should have came out worse off then I did . this car front end did what it was built to do which is drop the engine I have to say this was the best car I every owned .

Love this car!

by Zoomgirl from | February 28, 2013

I owned a 2006 mazda 3 (had a little trouble with rust) and am now driving a 2011 mazda 3. This car is fun to drive and I love the handsfree bluetooth in the '11. I'm hoping this one holds up (so far so good). I would recommend this car to friends.

Masada 3 I Sport

by Coach from Delbarton, WV | September 22, 2012

We looked for several weeks for a car for my daughter. Her first car and 18th birthday gift. Cars.com gave us so many options to choose from that I didn't know were possible. We would have never found the car any other way except through the search on cars.com. So far the car has been reliable and my daughter got the car she wanted with a price dad could afford. I would recommend cars.com as the place to start looking for a vehicle instead of relying on newspaper and television ads.

Nice car, just not for me

by Mary from Orlando, FL | June 2, 2012

I have been driving my Mazda 3 for a year now, and I am itching to trade it in. IT is a nice car, good gas mileage (got 29 mpg average), is cute. It has some peppy pick-up when I am entering the freeway. I have several peeves about it, though: The interior fabric is wearing terribly (I am not THAT hard on it) and has some chintzy fit and finish details ~ some of the seals are coming out of the seams on the dashboard ~ I am not sure if it is because of the heat where I live (FL)? The seats are uncomfortable and the seat belts are unusually difficult to buckle. My kids have a hard time buckling themselves, and the latches sink down and have to be dug out a lot. Even in the driver's seat, the buckle is really low. I see this car being more for a younger driver who doesn't mind the hard bucket seats, or doesn't have to mess with children's seat belts in the back seat. Otherwise, it has been a solid, reliable car.

Feels good, looks good, gobbles gas

by Sparky from Austin, TX | February 14, 2012

I've been urban commuting the whole 2 months I've had the car. Taking on a 2K road trip this weekend. Looking forward to the performance and the ride.

Zoom Zoom!

by Les from Duarte, CA | January 9, 2012

Great car! Love the body style it has and the seats are extremely comfortable. I drive around a lot due to my jobs. Thus far this car has not given me any problems. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Great First Car!

by First Car Enthusiast from Rockland County, NY | November 7, 2011

Great look, comfort and value for the money! Great gas mileage and simple easy features. Just what a high school or college kid would want!

Great car

by sox from Ohio | November 7, 2011

Bought the base model Mazda3 w/automatic in August. Only issue is water temp light stays on for several minutes after each start up. Haven't been back to the dealership to have them look at it. Good vehicle for the money.

Economical but a blast to drive

by Heffay from Lancaster,Pa | October 7, 2011

Just bought a 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring sedan. This car is so fun to drive. It has been quite awhile since I have owned a small economy car, and I am pleasantly surprised that a car that gets good MPG can be so enjoyable to drive. Very good pickup. Good design and quality in the cabin. Plenty of features, not a bare bones car. I look forward to driving this car.

the good n the bad

by RX-7 fan from lexington, KY | October 3, 2011

i have owned this car for a year now and i have to say that overall it has been a good car but lacks room for anyone who steps into the car. Also the mazda 3 is a high maintenince car after a while it gets so frustrating. I take good care of my vehicles but it is just not the car for i originally owned a mazda six n loved it never had a complaint but for a first time driver it is a wonderful car to have if you have had other vehicles dont bother you will be dissapointed.