We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2011 Mazda Mazda3

2011 Mazda Mazda3
Available in 7 styles:  2011 Mazda Mazda3 4dr Sport shown

Overall

Mazda3 GT sleeper

by diehard88 from San Francisco | October 28, 2015

The 2010 and 2011 Mazda3 where only made with this body style for those 2 years also only time you could get the 2.0 Miata engine or the 2.5 mazda 6 engine in either the hatchback or sedan (2.3 gone in 2010) So these were Mazdas best engines to date that they used while developing Skyactive that released in 2012 - Even though the gas mileage isint as good these cars are unbelievable solid old school reliable and outperform even the sport series of other cars in their next class- They are NOT high maintainence unless you are totally inept and cant check your oil. They have lifetime timing chains, 120K coolant , self adjusting VTT valves , coil over ignition so the only tune up is changing the spark plugs at 80K . If you sell one of these ,,the only better car is a newer Mazda Skyactive . Also for those that don't know the first year 2010 2.5 Mazda3s had a dedicated transmission cooler ...only for the first 6 months of production ...how can you tell- look straight ahead at the front of the car..on the drivers side where the fog light is or should be that black area is vented ( open ) if so you have the cooler ! bonus !!!! Mazda stopped as it was to expensive to keep adding ,but I got one !!!

save my life

by patrick087fl from gainesville fl | March 31, 2014

I bought a 2011 mazda 3 I sport in 2012 and I have to say this car is amazing I was in a front end collision which I should have came out worse off then I did . this car front end did what it was built to do which is drop the engine I have to say this was the best car I every owned .

Love this car!

by Zoomgirl from | February 28, 2013

I owned a 2006 mazda 3 (had a little trouble with rust) and am now driving a 2011 mazda 3. This car is fun to drive and I love the handsfree bluetooth in the '11. I'm hoping this one holds up (so far so good). I would recommend this car to friends.

Masada 3 I Sport

by Coach from Delbarton, WV | September 22, 2012

We looked for several weeks for a car for my daughter. Her first car and 18th birthday gift. Cars.com gave us so many options to choose from that I didn't know were possible. We would have never found the car any other way except through the search on cars.com. So far the car has been reliable and my daughter got the car she wanted with a price dad could afford. I would recommend cars.com as the place to start looking for a vehicle instead of relying on newspaper and television ads.

Nice car, just not for me

by Mary from Orlando, FL | June 2, 2012

I have been driving my Mazda 3 for a year now, and I am itching to trade it in. IT is a nice car, good gas mileage (got 29 mpg average), is cute. It has some peppy pick-up when I am entering the freeway. I have several peeves about it, though: The interior fabric is wearing terribly (I am not THAT hard on it) and has some chintzy fit and finish details ~ some of the seals are coming out of the seams on the dashboard ~ I am not sure if it is because of the heat where I live (FL)? The seats are uncomfortable and the seat belts are unusually difficult to buckle. My kids have a hard time buckling themselves, and the latches sink down and have to be dug out a lot. Even in the driver's seat, the buckle is really low. I see this car being more for a younger driver who doesn't mind the hard bucket seats, or doesn't have to mess with children's seat belts in the back seat. Otherwise, it has been a solid, reliable car.

Feels good, looks good, gobbles gas

by Sparky from Austin, TX | February 14, 2012

I've been urban commuting the whole 2 months I've had the car. Taking on a 2K road trip this weekend. Looking forward to the performance and the ride.

Zoom Zoom!

by Les from Duarte, CA | January 9, 2012

Great car! Love the body style it has and the seats are extremely comfortable. I drive around a lot due to my jobs. Thus far this car has not given me any problems. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Great First Car!

by First Car Enthusiast from Rockland County, NY | November 7, 2011

Great look, comfort and value for the money! Great gas mileage and simple easy features. Just what a high school or college kid would want!

Great car

by sox from Ohio | November 7, 2011

Bought the base model Mazda3 w/automatic in August. Only issue is water temp light stays on for several minutes after each start up. Haven't been back to the dealership to have them look at it. Good vehicle for the money.

Economical but a blast to drive

by Heffay from Lancaster,Pa | October 7, 2011

Just bought a 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring sedan. This car is so fun to drive. It has been quite awhile since I have owned a small economy car, and I am pleasantly surprised that a car that gets good MPG can be so enjoyable to drive. Very good pickup. Good design and quality in the cabin. Plenty of features, not a bare bones car. I look forward to driving this car.