2013 Mazda Mazda3

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best car ever ...

by lobster642002 from Valparaiso In | January 10, 2014

Purchased my 2013 Mazda 3 about 9 months ago. My average gas Millage is 38 50/50 city and hwy . Great in the snow . Easy Bluetooth , radio great . I stream my music through the Bose system , Sounds great. Comfy seats , heated . Large trunk space.

It is a good choice

by J from Tucson | December 15, 2013

I got this car two weeks ago and it runs greatly since I got it. I was hesitating between Mazda 3 and altima which was on sale and only about 2k more expensive than mazda. But I don't like CVT because 6 selectable automatic actually gives you more control. Anyways, it was a good choice so far. Strongly recommend

Absolutely LOVE my MAZDA 3

by AZGrace from Arizona | November 25, 2013

I had to go car shopping after my last car was totaled in a car accident. I went out car shopping with my heart set on a Kia Optima, but found they were over my budget and gas mileage wasn't what I was looking for. I glanced over to another dealership across the way and came across a Mazda 3 sedan. I loved everything about it on the outside, and after the test drive, the reviews, and the gas mileage, I was sold! I love everything about this car. Although the car was pre-owned, it had less than 5k miles on it. I would definitely recomed this car to anyone. ZOOM ZOOM!

Great Car

by Happy New Car Owner from Schenectady, NY | November 21, 2013

Replaced a older car for my wife. This dealership was the only one of six that responded to my request for internet pricing. When we arrived the dealership actually maintained the price quote (except for a color cost I asked for silver and the car we bought was a more expensive white). The only shock was the cost for undercoating. I did check the option out and your pricing was within typical cost. The reason I added this dealer to my list was because my daughter purchased a car several months ago and was very satisfied. The entire process was the most painless purchase of a new car I have ever experienced!! Well done to the Internet rep, the salesperson and the dealer!!!

great deal

by mimi from Madison, WI | November 18, 2013

I would rate the car a five except it is missing two useful features, power locks and cruise control. However, to get the incredible price I got for a new car, I think it will be worth it overall.

Wow car

by Ahab from Oracle, Az | November 11, 2013

Have had this I Grand Touring for 9 months now and have put 10k miles on it with no problems or complaints. First new car we've bought with all the goodies on it. Gas mileage is super and I like the 6 speed automatic that is the smoothest I've ever had. This car drives like a sports car so if you want a limo like feel it may not be to your liking.

GREAT CAR

by RINKS from PLYMOUTH,PA | November 5, 2013

GREAT ALL AROUND CAR WOULD TELL OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING TO GO LOOK AT THE MAZDA 3 ITS A GREAT CAR FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE BOUGHT MINE FOR MY DAUGHTER

Don't buy this car if you have bad roads

by jimbo from San Diego, CA | October 23, 2013

I wanted a good handling compact but if I had known how poorly this car rides on anything but smooth roads I never would have bought it. I suggest taking one as a loaner, don't rely on a test drive like I did. The engine is fine, the interior is fine and it looks great. However, the suspension is awful. Tramlines on the freeway, shimmies over bumps and ruts. Brakes are spongy and have a lot of play. The oem tires are also the worst I've ever seen.

snappy little car good gas mileage

by porkus from tucson az | October 19, 2013

have only had my mazda 3 for a month or so, too soon to tell about reliability. do like the overall performance and the 36-37 mpg gas milage, So far I am very happy with my purchase

Many stars

by Roe from central Illinois | October 16, 2013

Just had the car for a month. Really like the feel and the upgrades. Love the options, the gas mileage display, the blind spot monitor, phone. Though "driver enthused" according to the salesman, the emergency break is on the side of the passenger and the cup holder cover closes toward the passenger - makes me feel like it wasn't re-tooled for American drivers particularly. Those are minor but they do lessen the experience a little. The heater fan was making a rattle early on, but seems to have remedied itself. I hope it doesn't need many repairs. Meanwhile, zoom zoom!