2014 Mazda Mazda3

Starting MSRP

Overall

Mazda 3 S Touring

by Bird from Myrtle Beach, SC | August 14, 2014

The 3 I bought is the hatchback. It is absolutely awesome. It is one good looking vehicle, and the safety features are excellent. It is fun to drive, but it is also practical. The 5 door gives me the ability to carry a lot of cargo. It gets great gas mileage, and handles well. Nothing (in the class) comes close to this car. I love this car!

Long time car buyer/seller -- 65 cars to date

by Tom Dykers. New car buyer from Rio Verde, AZ | July 18, 2014

The new 2014 Mazda3 i touring has been declared wonderful, far and wide. I had to have one too. I believe the car to be an good choice for whose who want good performance (acceleration, efficiency, and handling.). The 2.0 liter engine and 6 speed automatic are an excellent combination. The organization of the dashboard information and switches is poor. The lack of a 12 volt outlet in the forward center cavity caused an added cost of a separate wire installation for my radar detector. The design of all four inside door cavities for bottles left little space for maps, books, etc. The car has a very large trunk.

3S Hatchback manual

by Private citizen from Lake Bridge, LA | July 17, 2014

Great car with better interior materials and sweet cockpit ever designed on Mazda3 S GT Hatchback. The manual trans gives us enough performance while engine runs so smooth under peaceful acceleration. Gas mileage 42 mpg its much more safer car includes (Lane departure warning, navigation, text message from HANDSFREE Bluetooth, adaptive cruise control, rear view back up camera, heated leather seats and more.) The audio system a plus Bose sound includes Satellite radio, iPod interface, infotainment system. Controls are handsome to use love the TOMTOM Garmin navigation screen with buttons as a iPhone or Samsung Galaxy even has console knobs for the dashboard electronics too as for NAV, audio and phone it got all bells and whistles. Styling looks real sportier the ride is more firmed its quiet inside interior cabin with better fit and finish materials love the car on everything.

Real life crashed....

by S.C from Vancouver, BC, Canada | July 10, 2014

I went into an accident in few months after I got the car, My car doesn't seem like damaged very bad, but it was a written off by insurance company, the other car was completely loss its front. Thanks to Mazda, I didn't hurt a bit, and just walk out the car do what I should do in a crash, the other cars driver had taken by the ambulance, hope she would be fine. I brought another Mazda 3 GS 2014 after the accident, and I love it a lot, nice looking, very good handling, fun driving, comfortable, good fuel efficient .... Amazing, five stars

Fun

by Luv to Drive from SE Wisconsin | June 22, 2014

My second Mazda, excellent initial trim, mechanical, feels balanced, fun to drive. Some road noise. Getting about 37 MPG in mixed driving, expect to put considerable miles on this car.

I love it!

by Art from NJ | June 13, 2014

I have i touring sedan in white. It's so sexy. I love it. Exterior beats anyone in the same class. 42 mpg on highway - real. Front seats are comfortable, back seats could be small for big guys. Recently sold 2007 model also in white. Did not have problems with it. Summary: very nice car for one driver or young small family.

Good car

by JackT from Clemson,SC | May 21, 2014

It was between a BMW 3 Series and this and Mazda won. I bought an s Grand Touring hatchback with the tech package and spent less than $29k out the door. I gave up some hp and cachet for the Mazda, but I saved about $12k over the BMW. Performance is adequate, and the ride and the NVH is much improved over previous Mazda 3s. Handling is excellent. It has every tech feature you could want and is good looking to boot. And it is returning 32mpg and runs on regular gas. I am happy with the purchase.

Definate upgrade

by TimL from Dover DE | May 8, 2014

I really like the new model. It has a ton of new features/options. Drives very easily. Really good feel to it. Back seats are not perfect for adults but overall good. The motor has a higher idle when cold. I was told it has something to do with the higher comp. engine and emissions ratings. Very good on gas. Now has 41 MPG over 39 for the 2013 model for the smaller engine.

Nicest Car I've Ever Owned

by Stella from San Diego, CA | May 5, 2014

I reluctantly bought a new car, after having a Mazda Miada for 15 years. I researched for months and read a million reviews. Based on past history with Mazda (which was awesome), the MPG, the reviews and base price, I landed on Mazda 3. Even though I miss my Miada, this car has everything you could ever want and is still super fun to drive. NO REGRETS!

by Cars have wheels from Evansville, Indiana | May 3, 2014

In the end, the only thing I must say about the Mazda brand is that I don't understand why it's so overlooked. Great car, I'm driven Mazdas all my life and this car is no exception demonstrating the brand's excellence.