2014 Mazda Mazda3

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fun

by Luv to Drive from SE Wisconsin | June 22, 2014

My second Mazda, excellent initial trim, mechanical, feels balanced, fun to drive. Some road noise. Getting about 37 MPG in mixed driving, expect to put considerable miles on this car.

I love it!

by Art from NJ | June 13, 2014

I have i touring sedan in white. It's so sexy. I love it. Exterior beats anyone in the same class. 42 mpg on highway - real. Front seats are comfortable, back seats could be small for big guys. Recently sold 2007 model also in white. Did not have problems with it. Summary: very nice car for one driver or young small family.

Good car

by JackT from Clemson,SC | May 21, 2014

It was between a BMW 3 Series and this and Mazda won. I bought an s Grand Touring hatchback with the tech package and spent less than $29k out the door. I gave up some hp and cachet for the Mazda, but I saved about $12k over the BMW. Performance is adequate, and the ride and the NVH is much improved over previous Mazda 3s. Handling is excellent. It has every tech feature you could want and is good looking to boot. And it is returning 32mpg and runs on regular gas. I am happy with the purchase.

Definate upgrade

by TimL from Dover DE | May 8, 2014

I really like the new model. It has a ton of new features/options. Drives very easily. Really good feel to it. Back seats are not perfect for adults but overall good. The motor has a higher idle when cold. I was told it has something to do with the higher comp. engine and emissions ratings. Very good on gas. Now has 41 MPG over 39 for the 2013 model for the smaller engine.

Nicest Car I've Ever Owned

by Stella from San Diego, CA | May 5, 2014

I reluctantly bought a new car, after having a Mazda Miada for 15 years. I researched for months and read a million reviews. Based on past history with Mazda (which was awesome), the MPG, the reviews and base price, I landed on Mazda 3. Even though I miss my Miada, this car has everything you could ever want and is still super fun to drive. NO REGRETS!

by Cars have wheels from Evansville, Indiana | May 3, 2014

In the end, the only thing I must say about the Mazda brand is that I don't understand why it's so overlooked. Great car, I'm driven Mazdas all my life and this car is no exception demonstrating the brand's excellence.

grande tour

by dank from Atl Georgia | March 30, 2014

A brilliant machine! Am a bit weary of being too high tech. Road noise could be addressed. almost to tight for a road machine as it handles like a gocart! A well engineered fast and classy ride ineed!

I went from the city to the suburbs in my Mazda 3

by Scooter from Johnson County Kansas | March 26, 2014

I lived in the city for several years and did not look forward to moving to the suburbs because I dreaded the commute.The Mazda dealer in Olathe changed my mind. I walked in and was greeted my a salesman who not only listened to my needs but also provided me a great value for my money. The sound system and great handling of my new Mazda 3 make the commute a breeze. The seat is comfortable and the 5 speed transmission is getting me over 30 miles per gallon. Who needs all the city noise. I think I will take a drive in the country.

Never a problem with Mazda

by Mazda lover forever from San Fernando Valley, CA | March 26, 2014

I had an 11:00 appointment on 3/22 with Michael Moses to lease a 2014 Mazda. He showed me the cars available and I fell in love immediately with the metallic red - and that's what I got. This car looks great and Michael did everything in his power to make sure that there were no problems. He's really a wonderful person. I recommend Mazda and Michael Moses - the experience was great and I got a great RED car!!

itouring, So Far So Good!

by CarBuff_steve from Oneonta, NY | March 25, 2014

Mazda3, Sedan. It works as advertised, 28 mpg in city, driving in cold upstate NY. Handles really good, has enough power with the 2.0 engine. Blind spot warning and back up warning help you when needed. The stereo sounds good and the streaming blue tooth audio is easy to use. USB port is great because I can keep my old iPod connected and stored out of site. The stereo display will show all the info from the iPod.