2015 Mazda Mazda3

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best of both worlds

by 100 mile a day Commuter from Troy, Alabama | March 30, 2015

I have had an I3 Touring for about two months now. I wanted something reliable, good on gas, sporty, without a confusing touchscreen system (Ford Focus), and with a hatchback for extra space when traveling. I found it it my Mazda 3. First new car I have ever bought and only because no older models came close to meeting all my requirements like the Mazda 3. I have not had any problems with the car as of yet. As stated by someone else my bluetooth does have trouble connecting , but only because my phone sucks and it works perfect with my wifes new samsung. Also stated by someone else was the fact that the seat cover will come loose at the bottom, mine did this once, but it snapped right back in and I think this is designed this way so the fabric will not wear and tear when my big butt plops down on it. It takes me about 20 dollars to fill up and I get about 425+ on that one tank. I only have a 2.0 and it is plenty fast and turns like a dream, very responsive and looks cool (especially for a hatchback). The entertainment system is awesome and dial system for the touch screen coupled with the touch screen placement keeps your eyes on the road, also is super easy to use once you get used to it. The hatchbach allows for a lot of space with a 40mpg vehicle. The back seats legroom is just enough for normal sized people. The two things i will say is first, that the fabric covering the back seats is ok for luggage/cargo but I got the Mazda cargo soft liner for my dog. Afraid his nails might punch through the fabric. And second, this car is light and the interior parts are light (still durable though) and would probable not hold up to constant abuse and rough handling. So far I love this car, can't help washing and waxing it every weekend.

Issues with the car continues to grow...

by mehere1990 from Cincinnati, OH | March 27, 2015

I bought my 2015 Mazda 3i Grand Touring brand new a few months ago in January 2015. I've already had it in to the service center once and getting ready to go again. Pros: quick, responsive pickup when accelerating, nice looking exterior, nicely decked out interior, excellent Bose audio system, and good gas mileage. Cons (areas of growing issues): engine gets "stuck" in high RPMs for no reason, base of passenger seat keeps breaking apart from the seat (service told us to "just push it back in and we will show you how to do it"), the audio/navigation software is infinitely buggy and riddled with defects including blown fuses and non-functional bluetooth audio streaming, and a trunk that refuses to latch. I'm extremely disappointed with this car. I expect to get a good car and I'm so very disappointed with it. It's a brand new car and I've had more problems with it than the whole time I had my previous car (Kia Optima...far superior in so many ways). In fact, I will likely be trading this in as soon as possible. I will go back to cars I know and trust: Kia.

Amazing commuter / family hauler

by Rusher0921 from Cuyahoga Falls, OH | March 27, 2015

I took over 6 months searching for the right car to replace my 2010 Honda CRV. I wanted to downsize and get something that was much better on gas and more fun to drive. I looked at and drove all the competition including the Civic, the Forte, the Fit, the Focus, the Elantra and the Sonic (I know it doesn't really compete with the Mazda, but I was curious). Needless to say, the Mazda was, hands down, the best overall package at a great price. I purchased the sedan i Touring trim in Soul Red with the 6-speed manual and the Technology package that includes, among other things, a sunroof, the 9-speaker Bose surround system and the automatic climate control system. The 6-speed is tight, with short throws and precise gates. It makes this car so much fun to drive, I now look forward to my 70-mile round trip commute to Canton every day. The quality of the interior and the tight, sporty handling make me feel like I'm driving a poor-man's BMW. It's really THAT fun to drive. The only thing that came close to driving as sporty and as tight as the Mazda was the Focus. But, all of my research (mostly thanks to Consumer Reports) showed just how unreliable the Focus was so that eliminated the Ford for me. I have owned 5 Hondas, so I was really partial to the Civic and the Fit. Unfortunately, as reliable as the Hondas are, they are equally as bland and cheap-feeling. The Civic wasn't so bad, but the Fit can't touch the quality feel and the sporty driving aesthetics of the Mazda. I look forward to many, many miles of fun driving this Mazda 3 and am on my way to becoming a Mazda loyalist. Thanks goes to Mazda for staying true to their "Zoom Zoom" roots. And thanks to Brunswick Mazda for their quick, professional and enjoyable experience in buying the car. (It still amazes me just how many terrible dealers there still are in the area).

Michael and Josh Moses!

by Ivana from San Gabriel | February 13, 2015

Michael and Josh Moses are your go to when buying a car. Same day negotiation over the phone was so quick and simple. I showed up around 5 pm and drove off the lot in my Mazda 3 Grand Touring by 7:30 pm. Buying my car was the most hassle free experience. Every step i was dreading from checking credit to signing papers was so pleasant and stress free! Michael and Josh even bought me my favorite Starbucks Vanilla Latte while I waited! Where do you ever get this great type of customer service? The price they were able to get me was also the lowest within a 100 mile radius, absolutely crazy. Michael and Josh made sure I drove my exact car off the lot for a test just to see if I was sure about my purchase. They're confident in the quality of their cars and weren't worried for me to try it out and see on my own! Great service and I'll definitely be coming back and telling family and friends about Michael and Josh. GALPIN MAZDA, ASK FOR MICHAEL AND JOSH MOSES

Truly remarkable car

by bat10 from Miami Beach | February 11, 2015

I recently purchased a Mazda3 s Touring in North Miami, and I highly recommend the dealer. The car itself is a joy to drive. The 2.5L engine gives enough power to be fun, and the technology is fabulous. The sound and navigation systems are excellent and very user friendly. The safety features give great comfort, and the Active Driving Display really changes the way I watch the road. Speed and navigation instructions are right in the driver's forward line of vision, and the latter eliminates the need to look to a middle-of-the-dashboard screen to figure out the next turn. The ride is comfortable, and the rear seat provides enough room for all but the oversized. Wish I'd bought the car a year ago when the redesigned models came out in 2014. Can't wait to see what the new Mazdaspeed3 looks like. It may be very tempting as our second car.

Best Salesperson

by Mazzy from New Jersey | January 13, 2015

I had the greatest car buying experience at Wayne Mazda. My salesmen Stephen Z was just the best. He was so caring and respectful of the buying process for me. I recommend him to anyone who wants a great saleperson. The Mazda 3 I own is the greatest.

The Perfect Driver's Car

by jtee from Worcester, MA | January 6, 2015

Purchased a 2015 M/T Mazda3i GT HB a little over a month ago and I have to say, I could not be happier with my decision. I came from a 2010 Ford Focus that I liked well enough but the comparison would be apples to oranges. The Mazda is downright sexy inside and out. It drives like a dream, with just enough feedback from the steering to know what's happening with the road. The standard features are too numerous to mention but I can't say enough about the lane departure warning system. Like my first smartphone, I wonder how I ever lived without it. Gas mileage has been right on point. With about 90% city driving, I'm averaging 33 mpg. The Mazda Connect system is great and super user friendly. I'm 6'1 and fit comfortably in the front and back, unlike the Focus that had almost zero rear leg room. The Boss speakers sound superb and the dual USB ports come in handy. Hands-down the best car in it's class, if not above it's class. Buy this car!

SPORTY, COMFORTABLE AND AWESOME RIDE

by THE BROWNS from WEST MEMPHIS AR | December 20, 2014

MY HUSBAND AND I PURCHASED THIS CAR THE OTHER NIGHT AND WE ARE SO HAPPY WITH THE CAR. iT IS OUR 3RD MAZDA AND WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE AFTER DRIVING THIS CAR. REGGIE NORFLEET IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, KIND AND HELPFUL AND HE HAS BEEN OUR SALESMAN FROM THE FIRST PURCHASE AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WONDERFUL THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF BUYING OUR VEHICLE. THE CAR HAS IT ALL FROM STYLE TO SPEED AND ALL THE IN-BETWEEN.. BLIND SPOT MONITORING,INFORTAINMENT CENTER, BLUETOOTH, NAVIGATION, POWER LOCKS AND WINDOWS, BACKUP CAMERA, AUTOMATIC WIPERS, CRUISE CONTROL AND SO MUCH MORE. WE CAN'T WANT TO DRIVE IT ON OUR VACATION.

Sporty Compact

by Ben@VT from Baltimore, MD | November 18, 2014

I did a fair amount of research before purchasing this car. This car has the most bang for your buck with Mazda having very good reliability reputation. I got a deep crystal blue iTouring with the standard transmission. First and second gear are much longer than my last standard (a Saturn) which I love. Fifth and sixth gear come up a lot quick, which is different, but it allows for better gas mileage. The car is comfortable and I like the more simplistic interior interface. My only complaint is that the auto lights didn't come in the iTouring. It seems like a pretty standard feature on most other cars once you move up from the base, but with push start, fog lights, and the looks a lone I can get over it. They automatically turn off when the car is off so you don't have to worry about leaving them on! Love the car so far!

Nice looking and comfortable car!

by Mokeman from Atlanta, GA | October 17, 2014

I did a lot of researched before settling on this car. I looked at the civic, elentra, forte, jetta, corolla, focus and cruze. All these cars were rated top of the class, but the Mazda had the look. My top three were the Mazda, Forte and the Jetta. Of these three, the Mazda had the best combination of power and ride comfort to me. You ad the look of the Mazda and the nice interior and the Mazda is the winner. The Jetta and the Forte had powerful engines but the ride was not as comfortable. The Mazda had enough power, plus a comfortable ride. You did not feel like you are driving an over power compact car like the Jetta and Forte. Do not get me wrong, there are really good cars as well. Especially, when you compare the price of the three cars. The Mazda is a little higher in price.