2014 Mazda Mazda5

Est. MPG

21–22 city / 28 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Look elsewhere for a minivan,

by Sad car buyer. from Harrisburg | March 12, 2014

This is a very nice minivan but doesn't have all the bells and whistles I was looking for because I choose a different trim line instead of the correct one. It rides okay if a little stiff and wind and road noise is very pronounced. Since I have only had this for about two weeks it's hard to say about how reliable it is but it should be very reliable. Gas mileage is a little week at 20.6 but again I haven't had it that long. For a small family on a budget I would recommend but not for a single person or a large family,

nice family vehicle

by planet five from waukesha, WI | January 10, 2014

Perfect selection for our family. With small kids, its nice to have the third row of seats in case we have to add friends. I like the fact that someone is making a mini-van with a standard transmission. I can't comment about the reliabiltiy. I just bought the car--ask me in 10 years.