2008 Mazda Mazda6

Available in 13 styles:  2008 Mazda Mazda6 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

What a car!!

by Mike from Indianapolis, IN | June 28, 2014

This is the most reliable car I have ever had. Bought it used with 34,000 miles...I have put 30k more, and no issues whatsoever....excellent choice!

Change the Transmission Fluid !

by Par.Guy from Crossville, TN | April 3, 2014

Bought my 2008 with 67K miles as a 2nd car for me. Wife has our 'new' car .I Liked the body style. THIS IS WHY I am making comments: Consumer Reports says 2008 transmission: "problem." After 500 or so miles, MY automatic Transmission developed heavy "clunk" on 4th and 5th gears. Oh Oh ... Expensive transmission problem coming. Dealer Service said: "won't get any better.. Just matter of time to fail." Mazda HDQ > Too old to assist in a repair." So ... I had my tranmission flushed plus New Synthetic Fluid installed . My 2008 Mazda did continue to "clunk" for a while. BUT, after about 1500 miles of driviing my Mazda... including a 75MPH 1000 mile trip... 4th/5th gear CLUNKS DISAPPEARED! Shifts normally NOW! So, if having transmission problems: Flush and Change your Transmission Fluid!

Most reliable sedans on the road today

by Mazda Fanatic from Twin Cities, MN | January 22, 2014

This was my 4th Mazda I had bough brand new, and I love mazda's so much that I am no working for the company! Safe, Reliable, VERY FUN to drive, and stylish makes it a win win. Now with the latest technologies - gas mileage is a win win for Mazda!

So far so good.

by New mazda fan from Ventura, CA | April 9, 2013

I've purchased Hondas, Toyota, Chevrolet and a host of other cars and so far am very happy with the Mazda 6. Hits include the exterior styling and interior features. It feels like a sports car, but has nice leg room in the back seats. I like how the truck folds out to add more storage into the back seat area. 6 CD changer is a nice touch. A/C is good, but there is a small jerk going from 3rd to 4th gear on the automatic transmission. Well worth the money.

MAZDA'S BEST VALUE TO OWN

by RUSTY B from PITTSBURGH, PA | December 18, 2012

THIS IS MY THIRD MAZDA I HAVE OWNED. I OWN A LEXUS 300 AND A CHRYSLER 300, BUT THE MAZDA 6 IS MY EVERYDAY CAR I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING.

In Love

by AmmeeDee from | December 11, 2012

All I can say is I love my Mazda 6. There is not enough space to talk about all the wonder feutures and the great performance of this car. I highly recomend to others. Great gas milieage in todays economy.

Excellent car for the price

by Happy Mazda owner from Granite Falls, WA | August 28, 2012

I bought this car for my wife four years ago and now it's mine. I love this car! I have owned a lot of vehicles in my life and this car is the most reliable, comfortable and stylish vehicle I have owned for the money I spent. I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off, especially since they did away with the hatchback version.

Very Pleased

by Sold on mazdas from Central NJ | January 9, 2012

After researching several used cars for reliability and value, I decided on purchasing a Mazda 6i. I have had my 2008 for 2 months now, and I am very pelased with the performance, comfort, features, gas mileage...every category I can think of get s a 5 star rating from me. I have alredy recommended a Mazda 6i to a friend, and now she is also looking for a certified used one.

A nice sporty feeling

by Likes cars from Florida | September 23, 2010

This car makes me smile (2008 i sport) every time I drive. I've owned over 8 brand new cars in my life time and this was the very first one that has not needed any repairs after 35000 miles. Some people thought the car was a BMW and were fooled by the style. Still in love with this car 3 years after purchase.

GREAT CAR

by Mazdas car enthusiast from Brainerd, MN | June 10, 2010

These are great cars, i have to drive over 100 miles for work everyday and my mazda 6 2.3 hatchback has never ever left me second guessing weither she will get me there or not...very very reliable cars. Pros: handling, style, fuel econ, exhaust note when stepping on it. Cons: its only a 2.3 so i wish somethimes i would have gotten the v6 ( but it doesnt have problems thriple passing people on two lane roads...i have been known for my lead foot) MORE FEATURES PLEASE. Over all its a great car for a first time driver, and style you cant beat.