2008 Mazda Mazda6

Available in 13 styles:  2008 Mazda Mazda6 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Very reliable car

by Tech 49 from Toronto, Canada | March 1, 2015

Bought new in 2008. Owned the car for the last 7 years. Basically add gas and change oil. Always starts. Reliable. Dependable. Fun to drive. Gets me from point A to point B safely and with the Manual transmission it is enjoyable to drive. Not sure how the new versions of the 6 are but this generation is very well built. I don't work for Mazda.

Car does not have features descripted

by Lyric from Meridian, MS | January 5, 2015

On this website, the dealer's website, and on the car itself states that the car has a Sunroof, leather seats, heated leather seats, etc. However, the car has NONE of these features. It has cloth seats, no sunroof, no satellite radio, just plain nothing. Plus, if you go through the internet, you will not get an answer from the online sales rep. I'll be nice and not say his name. Overall, the car, in its basic glory, is a good car, but how your are made to feel as a valued customer has room to be desired. I did not purchase this car. I wish I could say that I would go back, but right now I just can't.......

What a car!!

by Mike from Indianapolis, IN | June 28, 2014

This is the most reliable car I have ever had. Bought it used with 34,000 miles...I have put 30k more, and no issues whatsoever....excellent choice!

Change the Transmission Fluid !

by Par.Guy from Crossville, TN | April 3, 2014

Bought my 2008 with 67K miles as a 2nd car for me. Wife has our 'new' car .I Liked the body style. THIS IS WHY I am making comments: Consumer Reports says 2008 transmission: "problem." After 500 or so miles, MY automatic Transmission developed heavy "clunk" on 4th and 5th gears. Oh Oh ... Expensive transmission problem coming. Dealer Service said: "won't get any better.. Just matter of time to fail." Mazda HDQ > Too old to assist in a repair." So ... I had my tranmission flushed plus New Synthetic Fluid installed . My 2008 Mazda did continue to "clunk" for a while. BUT, after about 1500 miles of driviing my Mazda... including a 75MPH 1000 mile trip... 4th/5th gear CLUNKS DISAPPEARED! Shifts normally NOW! So, if having transmission problems: Flush and Change your Transmission Fluid!

Most reliable sedans on the road today

by Mazda Fanatic from Twin Cities, MN | January 22, 2014

This was my 4th Mazda I had bough brand new, and I love mazda's so much that I am no working for the company! Safe, Reliable, VERY FUN to drive, and stylish makes it a win win. Now with the latest technologies - gas mileage is a win win for Mazda!

So far so good.

by New mazda fan from Ventura, CA | April 9, 2013

I've purchased Hondas, Toyota, Chevrolet and a host of other cars and so far am very happy with the Mazda 6. Hits include the exterior styling and interior features. It feels like a sports car, but has nice leg room in the back seats. I like how the truck folds out to add more storage into the back seat area. 6 CD changer is a nice touch. A/C is good, but there is a small jerk going from 3rd to 4th gear on the automatic transmission. Well worth the money.

MAZDA'S BEST VALUE TO OWN

by RUSTY B from PITTSBURGH, PA | December 18, 2012

THIS IS MY THIRD MAZDA I HAVE OWNED. I OWN A LEXUS 300 AND A CHRYSLER 300, BUT THE MAZDA 6 IS MY EVERYDAY CAR I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING.

In Love

by AmmeeDee from | December 11, 2012

All I can say is I love my Mazda 6. There is not enough space to talk about all the wonder feutures and the great performance of this car. I highly recomend to others. Great gas milieage in todays economy.

Excellent car for the price

by Happy Mazda owner from Granite Falls, WA | August 28, 2012

I bought this car for my wife four years ago and now it's mine. I love this car! I have owned a lot of vehicles in my life and this car is the most reliable, comfortable and stylish vehicle I have owned for the money I spent. I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off, especially since they did away with the hatchback version.

Very Pleased

by Sold on mazdas from Central NJ | January 9, 2012

After researching several used cars for reliability and value, I decided on purchasing a Mazda 6i. I have had my 2008 for 2 months now, and I am very pelased with the performance, comfort, features, gas mileage...every category I can think of get s a 5 star rating from me. I have alredy recommended a Mazda 6i to a friend, and now she is also looking for a certified used one.