2010 Mazda Mazda6

Available in 7 styles:  2010 Mazda Mazda6 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Cant be beat

by Mazda convert from Buffalo N.Y., | June 18, 2014

Awesome car for the $$$,handles like a sportscar,very responsive steering,the 4 cyl is a perfect blend of economy and performance,auto trans shifts seamlessly,nice features come standard,although i do miss the power seat option,but tilt and tele wheel helps in finding a comfortable driving position,very roomy interior,looks very upper scale,distinctive exterior styling,large trunk,all in all a great car,dependable,fun to drive,appears to be a very well kept secret,dont understand why u dont see more of these on the road!!!,drive and compare to the Accord,camry,Fusion ,u will be impressed

Best Car Ever Owned

by MASS from Hillsboro, OR | June 2, 2014

I purchased my Mazda 6 at Royal Moore in Hillsboro, Oregon, which by the way, is the only place to buy a vehicle at because they are amazing! I love my Mazda 6 because so far it's been dependable in every aspect. Its got great performance, great gas mileage, awsome style. I aways get compliments on it. It's Mazda 6 for me all the way!

4 year follow up

by exiled in MS from Jackson MS | May 22, 2014

I posted about two year ago and so far no problems at all.I will hit 60k miles next month.Switched from original tires and took a very slight gas mileage hit.The glasses holder part needed replacement and so did the electronic key detection part.I still look forward to road trips and drove the car up to Canada last summer.It was a great trip.I did learn that the car is kind of gutless going up steep hills so as long as you are o.k. going 50 very occasionally no issue.Still running on original battery.Leaning heavily toward keeping car for next 60k!!

very comfortable

by mixerken from Rochester,NY | January 27, 2014

Was originally looking for a Mazda3 to replace my Saab 9-3. The Mazda3 was too small. So took the Mazda6 for a test drive and fell in love with it.

Very nice car!

by Bjb from Pasadena, Tx. | October 16, 2013

I never been on cars.com before and was looking for a specific type of vehicle. I found 3 and the one I was interested in is the one I bought. The site explained everything I needed to know about the car and were it was. In less than 5 days it was in my driveway from the dealership. Nice and easy payment plan, and was in the price range that was suitable for me and my wife. Low miles and the drive train was still under warranty! Thanks again! It was worth the time to check out cars.com!

awesome

by Hard to please from St. paul, MN | May 16, 2013

after months of research I finally settled on the Mazda 6 , I couldn't be happier.. great mileage, style and performance.. I was on my way to purchase the ford fusion or the Malibu, but thanks to cars.com and one final search.. I tried the Mazda 6, hands down best car in the med-size class...

No complaints in approaching two years .

by Exhiled from Jackson MS | October 3, 2012

The car handles well and looks great . I bought the 4 cylinder with navigation and technology package. The competition was roughly $6 ,000 more for the same features . It will be 2 years in DEC,2012 and so far no problems at all and get the 30 mpg. The only time I ever regret not having a 6 cylinder is entering the interstate and some moron won't move over . There have been a few times when the extra power would have been nice . The best car i have ever owned !!

Really fun to drive

by Sam from Piscataway,NJ | April 23, 2012

This is my second Mazda. I had a Mazda Millenia before. The car is very sporty and powerful. I bought 2010 GT V6. So it is loaded with features. Everything is great about the car. The only complaint I have is the leather seats are a bit too firm.

love it

by baby doll from oak hill, wv | March 28, 2012

bought my mazda6 2010 about 2 months ago. so far i love the car. gas mileage could be a little better, but the good power from the 4 cylinder is worth the loss. the car runs good, rides good and is very comfortable. lots of interior room, and the car is very sharp inside and oput. no problems so far. the car is fun to drive.

Love this car!!!

by Mazda 6 Lover from St. Louis, MO | August 18, 2011

This is our 2nd Mazda 6. We love it. It handles well. The color is perfect. We get compliments on a daily basis. Can't go wrong here!!