We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2010 Mazda Mazda6

2010 Mazda Mazda6
Available in 7 styles:  2010 Mazda Mazda6 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

A great allrounder

by Andy1963 from Kellyville NSW Australia | August 28, 2016

I bought my 2010 classic manual 6 sedan a few weeks ago and I am very impressed with its performance, style, handling and overall quality. This is a petrol model and with the 2.5 litre engine and six speed manual gearbox it performs very well. Although it does not have the punch in the back it can build up speed very quickly and you have to keep an eye on the speedo and use cruise control to avoid speeding. The car handles exceptionally well and I would say it handles as well as some cars costing twice as much. The suspension soaks up bumps over major and minor roads will retaining excellent handling. The car is very quiet except for tyre noise which finds its way into the cabin. The interior presentation is excellent with all controls falling easily to hand. The steering wheel controls are easy to use and have a tactile fell. I love driving this car as it has something for everyone. A comfortable cruiser or a car for a scintillating Sunday drive, it will excite your senses and leave you feeling satisfied every time.

Nice option to the usual

by Ardy from South Central PA | January 17, 2016

This vehicle is cross-stooped with Camrys and Accords, which obviously are preferred. IMHO, the Camry is a nice car, but sort of like a transportation appliance vice a car with some élan. The Accord is very nice, but a tad huge. The Mazda 6 is very stylish as compared to both the Camry and Accord, and while it doesn't have the interior room of either, it is certainly roomy, and the trunk is huge. I bought the car for my kid because we don't have a decent sized car for 5. Since I'm paying for it, I get to choose who gets stuck with the family car. Anyway, the interior materials are high quality, all the switcher is nicely executed, and he ergonomics were obviously well thought out. The car handle nicely, and has adequate acceleration. I'm sort of damning it with faint praise here; this car is not a rocket, but I've not encountered any situations where it was underpowered. The mile is varying between 26 and 28 in all sorts of driving. I was hoping it would be a bit higher, but for a largish car, it's ok. It is a Touring Plus model, so it has a lot of bells and whistles, decent stereo, electronic driver's seat, blind spot monitoring, sunroof, etc. I have been driving it of a few weeks and will turn it over to my kid shortly; it's more appropriate for an adult that a kid, but whatever. I like it a lot.

great car

by Mazda For Life from New England | June 9, 2015

125K and still going Strong. Still getting 450 miles on a 16 gallon tank (that's when the light comes on) and and i love it. Its not fast but gets up when you need it.

Cant be beat

by Mazda convert from Buffalo N.Y., | June 18, 2014

Awesome car for the $$$,handles like a sportscar,very responsive steering,the 4 cyl is a perfect blend of economy and performance,auto trans shifts seamlessly,nice features come standard,although i do miss the power seat option,but tilt and tele wheel helps in finding a comfortable driving position,very roomy interior,looks very upper scale,distinctive exterior styling,large trunk,all in all a great car,dependable,fun to drive,appears to be a very well kept secret,dont understand why u dont see more of these on the road!!!,drive and compare to the Accord,camry,Fusion ,u will be impressed

Best Car Ever Owned

by MASS from Hillsboro, OR | June 2, 2014

I purchased my Mazda 6 at Royal Moore in Hillsboro, Oregon, which by the way, is the only place to buy a vehicle at because they are amazing! I love my Mazda 6 because so far it's been dependable in every aspect. Its got great performance, great gas mileage, awsome style. I aways get compliments on it. It's Mazda 6 for me all the way!

4 year follow up

by exiled in MS from Jackson MS | May 22, 2014

I posted about two year ago and so far no problems at all.I will hit 60k miles next month.Switched from original tires and took a very slight gas mileage hit.The glasses holder part needed replacement and so did the electronic key detection part.I still look forward to road trips and drove the car up to Canada last summer.It was a great trip.I did learn that the car is kind of gutless going up steep hills so as long as you are o.k. going 50 very occasionally no issue.Still running on original battery.Leaning heavily toward keeping car for next 60k!!

very comfortable

by mixerken from Rochester,NY | January 27, 2014

Was originally looking for a Mazda3 to replace my Saab 9-3. The Mazda3 was too small. So took the Mazda6 for a test drive and fell in love with it.

Very nice car!

by Bjb from Pasadena, Tx. | October 16, 2013

I never been on cars.com before and was looking for a specific type of vehicle. I found 3 and the one I was interested in is the one I bought. The site explained everything I needed to know about the car and were it was. In less than 5 days it was in my driveway from the dealership. Nice and easy payment plan, and was in the price range that was suitable for me and my wife. Low miles and the drive train was still under warranty! Thanks again! It was worth the time to check out cars.com!

awesome

by Hard to please from St. paul, MN | May 16, 2013

after months of research I finally settled on the Mazda 6 , I couldn't be happier.. great mileage, style and performance.. I was on my way to purchase the ford fusion or the Malibu, but thanks to cars.com and one final search.. I tried the Mazda 6, hands down best car in the med-size class...

No complaints in approaching two years .

by Exhiled from Jackson MS | October 3, 2012

The car handles well and looks great . I bought the 4 cylinder with navigation and technology package. The competition was roughly $6 ,000 more for the same features . It will be 2 years in DEC,2012 and so far no problems at all and get the 30 mpg. The only time I ever regret not having a 6 cylinder is entering the interstate and some moron won't move over . There have been a few times when the extra power would have been nice . The best car i have ever owned !!