2011 Mazda Mazda6

Available in 6 styles:  2011 Mazda Mazda6 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Love this car!

by Brians from Lawrence, KS | February 20, 2014

Bought this car almost a year ago and couldn' t be happier. It has everything I wanted- sporty look, spacious interior (three adults and two grandkids, no problem), huge trunk, and a 30 mpg., 4-cyl. engine with some serious get-up-and-go. It's like driving a 4-dr. sports car!

Great car, GREAT deal

by Mazda Mama from Rockville, MD | August 31, 2013

My new Mazda6 is incredible!!!! So many great features and one comfortable vehicle. I downsized from a mini van and couldn't be happier!

I Love My Mazda6

by joner800 from Hollywood, FL | June 28, 2013

this is the third mazda i have owned ('96 protege, '03 6s) and i have loved all three of them. the new 6 adds some beef under the hood, and some very nifty tech features. the car is truly fun to drive and beats any comp in the class handily, in my opinion, as it stands out in a crowd and is still considered an "economy" car. i previously didnt think much of the new 6 as i have always been a fan of the 1st-gen style. but when i got in and drove it, i fell in love! it has a ton of room in the cabin and trunk (largest in class), great features, and it wont get lost in the parking lot. i highly recommend going all the way and getting the GTS with V6, as the 4-cyl sounds whiny to me. if you like to drive, you will also get 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds.

Most Reliable Group of Cars I have Owned!

by Mazda Mania from Alabama | March 25, 2012

This is my third Mazda. The last two I brought brand new. Well after kids and other grown up issues, this time I had to get a used one. However, it only had about 20 some thousand miles on it. So it is practically new! See.... that's how much I trust God and my Mazda brand. Hope to get as many years from this one as I did with the last one. I have owned a Mazda since 1997.

Most Dangerous car I've Owned

by todd from Rogers, AR | March 10, 2012

I purchased this car 8 months and 18.000 miles ago. I thought I did my research, I test drove Acura, Nissan, Ford, and Mazda models. The read the reviews for each. The good things I found are correct; it is very stylish, comfortable, and good performance. The items they don't tell you are; The BLIGHTSPOT, that you have behind you, the headrest and A pillar's make it so you can't see anything behind you, VERY very dangerous, you might as well paint the back windows black. (And the “indicator’s they put on the mirrors are inadequate.) And probably the most dangerous thing about the car is the "traction control". If you pull out of a drive and his "ANY" bumps the car will die and leave you in the oncoming lane waiting for traffic to hit you. The only way to fix is turn it off every time you start the car. I not sure what the manufacturer was thinking, if you have a family this in NOT the car for you.

Mazda 6 2011

by Kaleena from Little Rock, AR | February 20, 2012

I love this car. It hadles great and is very comfortable. Stock features are great forthe price. The design is very sleek and elegant.

Never Again

by jwood from Louisburg, NC | January 17, 2012

Well, I reluctantly traided my 2008 Mazda 6 that I LOVED for a 2011 Mazda 6 because of the miles I had on the 08 (115,000). Well, what a mistake!! When I pulled out of the dealer we had to turn around and go back because there was god awful sound under the hood, 2 weeks later still don't know what it was. Now, when you fill up the gas tank, you hear a sloshing sound and thumping like something is rolling around in the trunk yet the trunk is empty. The car feels cheap despite it's very stylish body. I fought with the dealer who would not let me trade it for a different vehicle despite owning the car less then 10 minutes and having trouble with it. Lesson learned!! I will NEVER purchase another Mazda again, I am sickened by this car and absolutely hate that I am stuck with it. It's a shame because I absolutley LOVED my 2008 Mazda 6!

RUST!!!

by Mr dissapointed from des plaines | March 5, 2011

I have Mazda3-2004 and Mazda 6-2009 what Ican say about those cars is RUST everything other is awesome. My Mazda 3 is one big rust, I boutgh this car brand new and after my warenty expired rust show up on doors,fenders, hood. Now my 6 rust show up on all four doors ofcourse dealer fixed but it's not a good job but anyway rust come out on 2 years old car!!! Come on some thing is wrong with craftsmanship. To all be carefule

Mazda 6

by Moment from | November 14, 2010

however Mazda6 has unbelievable features but still I can't see its the one. Performance, safety, internal style are amazing in the other hand, difficulties you will face when your Mazda6 has some problems, I mean in workshops the workers are really face difficulties to repair it; e.g. wheels sizes unusual which let you hardly find it. We can say obviously the Spare parts are really expensive. I used Model 2003 for 2 years and a lot of things I can tell about amazing Mazda 6. The question is, why Mazda doesn't have more fans or popularity than these times ?

Fun Test Drive

by Undecided lol from VA | September 20, 2010

I test drove the 6 on last Friday. I'm actually in the market for a used lexus or infiniti. I currently drive a mazda millenia so I wasn't that excited about driving the 6 haha. When I got behind the wheel I was blown away! Its more spacious than it looks. The handling and acceleration were more like BMW or Audi. You really forget that is a mazda. You can get this car fully loaded for $30000 so i'm considering it. This car blows out the accord or malibu easy. Mazda really out did themselves this time.