2012 Mazda Mazda6

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Grest deal!!!

by rich from chicago | October 16, 2013

I have wait wait out for quiet bitt sometime, before I would want to place any kind of feedback for this dealership, even thought the whole purchasing process was very pleasant .It took me almost 3 months to realize , that I am 100% happy from the purchase I made at Midway Autohaus. The vehicle(2010 lexus is250) is flawless. The vehicle was in pristine conditions , it had no problems or any issues, and on top of that I got it for way under market value! I could easily turn around now and sell it and get whatever I payed for! even though its been 3 months and I did put some miles on it.Overall its been a great experience and I would strongly recommend this dealership to any potential buyer.

used Mazda 6 from Beyers Mazda Subaru

by Maria from Worthington, Ohio from Worthington, OH | March 4, 2013

Recently I wrote a very positive review of our buying experience at Beyers Mazda Subaru on Billingsley Road, Cols, Ohio. We love our 2012 Mazda6, like I said it was a GREAT buy, and we worked with a wonderful salesman, Jeff, who was available all day until we arrived on the lot to test drive the car. When I first reviewed the buying experience I rated it one star in all catagories without paying attention to what I had clicked on before submitting the review. I RATE MY EXPERIENCE 5 STARS IN ALL CATAGORIES!!!! If you want first class service on a great deal go to BYERS MAZDA SUBARU on BILLINGSLEY RD, COLS, OHIO and make sure to get in touch with Jeff!!!!!!

Best car we have owned

by Fred from Greene, NY | February 10, 2013

Upon arriving a Mathews Mazda we were amazed. Noelle did an outstanding job finding the perfect car for your family. She went above and beyond to make sure we got the best deal and the right car. She is an absolutely outstanding car salesman. The Mazda 6 is an impressive size, gets great gas mileage and is very comfortable. It is everything we asked for!!

The best car ever.

by Sexy Ride from Texas | September 14, 2012

I have a 2012 Mazda 6, and I simply love my car. My husband has a new Mercedes that I drive sometimes. The Mazda drives very similar to the Mercedes. This is my first Mazda, and I am very surprised at what an awesome car it is. I would recommend this car to everybody that enjoys a comfortable, smooth and fun ride.

Most under rated car in the class.

by Brutus from Frederick, MD | August 25, 2012

Drove mainly Hondas and when it came time for a new sedan to replace my 90s era accord I was impressed by just how much the Mazda 6 reminded me of the old school Hondas. Considered another Accord but didn't like how boring and mainstream the new Accord sedan was. Plus the value in the Mazda was much higher. You can't get the same level of performance and features in Camry and Accord for the same money. No problems thus far (6 months) and I love the body curves and the interior is top notch. Handling is good and yet still comfy on long trips. My only complaint is that I had to get the base level trim since I wanted a manual trans. Good alternative for anyone who enjoys the driving experience and likes value.

Best Overall Car

by jeeprex2 from Ohio | August 14, 2012

Everything about this car has me excited, the backseat is bigger that most full sized luxury cars and it does everything well, for the money, no better car out there!

Mazda6 2012 - Great car!

by JC from Iowa | July 29, 2012

Looks great, handles well, good fuel economy. It wasn't that expensive either. I'm very pleased with this car.

Performance at a reasonable price point

by MH from Chicago | July 18, 2012

I had the Cx9 and then leased the 6 with pretty much all of the options. It is not a car you can call a head turner but I really like the way it drives. Very quick and comfortable. Feels like a sports car.

Not what I expected

by Kris from | May 9, 2012

I recenty traded in my 2007 mazda 6 and was very disappointed in my trade in and the condition of a car when the car was only six years old. I bought the car in 2009. The transmission was going out and the dashboard had a compartment with plastic hinges that broke not too long after I purchased it. I went to trade it in and they offered me $3200 dollars less than what I still owed on the car which considering the condition of the car I don't blame them. I take care of car and keep up on all the maintenance and still the car was unreliable. Do not buy this car if you plan to commute. I think they are cheap for a reason. Don't be fooled by the body and design of the car. It will start to fall apart quickly and look dull and faded. Also my car rusted easy. My 1988 honda civic lasted longer than this car and it was 12 years old when I bought it.

Best Exterior Design

by Great C from | May 6, 2012

I absolutely love this car. Love the sporty design. Much cheaper than comparable Honda's and Toyota's. Extremely reliable. Best car I've had.