2013 Mazda Mazda6

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car so far

by new mazda owner from New Orleans, LA | October 4, 2013

2013 iSport 4cyl automatic. Only had this car a couple weeks, so can't really comment on long-term performance or reliability, but so far I'm very happy with it. It handles beautifully, has a quiet comfortable ride to it, and feels sturdy yet still sporty. Automatic transmission shifts smoothly (I'm used to manual 5-speed in my previous car, so it's an adjustment, but I'm pleasantly surprised). I'm a big fan of the exterior design. Simple, sleek, not a lot of flashy chrome, etc. The inside is also quite basic, and maybe for some people a little too basic. I have the iSport, so no extra features. Competitors have more bells and whistles, I believe. But the Mazda6 has what I need, and is quite the upgrade from my previous (20 yr old) car. I find the seats quite comfortable, and at over 6 feet tall, I have plenty of leg and head room. Back seats also seem roomy enough. You could definitely do better with gas mileage with some of the other options out there, such as the 2013 Altima. But I test-drove the Altima and much preferred the way the Mazda6 feels and handles. Add to that a better exterior design (IMO) and better price, makes this the winner for me. Hoping to get 20 years out of this car, too.

A Sleeper

by tfd123 from Boston, MA | March 6, 2013

This is more of a first impression than a review since I've owned it for less than a week. I bought a 2013 6 i Sport with the 6 speed manual. Coming from a Saab 9-5 Aero, I wanted a family sedan with a sporty disposition. So far, the Mazda6 delivers. It has a firm yet complaint ride, very European car-like. The engine revs willingly and has a nice growl. It gives up 80 horsepower to the Saab, but it isn't slow. The shifter is special, with tight shifts, close ratios and natural clutch action. The steering is fantastic, direct and accurate with good feel. Inside, the interior is roomy and well-finished, and the doors close with a nice dull thunk. As a bonus, the exterior styling borders on the exotic, with those front fenders and narrow headlights and the coupe-like profile. It really is a beautiful car. So far, I am in deep like with the 6. I will update my review as I put on more miles and get a better sense of it, but so far, so good.

Have gas will travel

by Good Gas Mileage from Duluth, GA | December 29, 2012

2012 Toyota Corolla Great Car! Great Price!! Great Gas Mileage!!! Marvin was a great help to me and my wife. He made car buying fun. He was professional and courteous.

2013 Mazda6 I-Touring

by kash from south jersey | December 18, 2012

Great car. Great price. Great ride. Good gas mileage.Good performance.Nice comfort.Nice interior nice exterior.