2015 Mazda Mazda6

Starting MSRP

Overall

First Grown Up car

by Dukes from Sant Antonio, TX | August 10, 2014

I have only been driving this car for a week but am thoroughly enjoying all that it has to offer. It is a fun but comfortable sedan that is helping me make the transition from college student to working adult without taking out the enjoyment of being young.

Sharpest car on the road

by KCK from Elkton, MD | August 5, 2014

I've owned my jet black mica 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring for one month and I love it. It's very comfortable to drive and has impressive rear seat leg room for a mid-size car. Pretty peppy engine for a four cylinder. It might not win any races from the start line but it will kick in and get you out there in a hurry. I love all the "toys" on it and all are very friendly to use. If I had to pick a negative it would be that I am not used to the firm ride. Only because the car I had prior to this one was a very large luxury car which floated over the highway. The Mazda is a more firm sport ride. However the great average gas mileage of 32 MPG is much better then my previous car. But the negative of the ride goes away everytime I walk up to the car and and say "this is one of the sharpest cars on the road."

Beauty, style, performance & quality at a bargain.

by Zoom Zoom Zoom from South Florida | July 29, 2014

I've owned my 2015 Mazda 6 for 1 month now and have 3500 miles on it. It's a great combination of comfort and performance with gorgeous lines. I bought the soul red with sand interior color and it turns heads. My first Mazda but not my last.

Got my new 2015 Mazda 6 a touring car today.

by James Steven Gross from Memphis, TN. 38128 | June 7, 2014

I went to Gwatney Mazda on Winchester today and bought a new 2015 Mazdaa6 touring car. For the money, best car I've ever bought. My salesman was Reggee Norfleet and he was a joy to work with. Barbara Finn was the manager and was also great to work with!! I've had 3 Honda Accords in a row so I was ready for a change. Honda Accord is a very fine car, enjoyed my 20 years of driving 3 new Honda Accords and almost got a fourth. Regee took me for a test drive and I knew in 10 minutes I would purchase this Mazda6touring car. The best way to accurately describe this car is, Zoom, Zoom!! Just a joy to drive!! Love the car! I got Black/Black leather and it's beautiful. Regee & Barbara were pros from the word go. I got a great deal and would strongly recommend a Mazdaa6 touring car if you want a change of pace from the average mid-size sedan. Test drive one and you'll understand. Just a great car from some great people. Thanks Regee and Barbara for your pressure free help. All I have to say about my new Mazdaa6touring car is simple, Zoom, Zoom!! I also got the bose sound system, a must!! I have a 27 year old daughter and she's crazy about it. Ashley got my 2007 Honda Accord so she's happy too. Regee is my kind of salesman, knowledgeable, laid back, pressure free and makes you feel at home. Thank you Regee. Thank you Barbara. I Strongly recommend you to test drive one with Regee and tell him Steve said hello. It's so sporty for a mid-size sedan. Zoom, Zoom!! I love my Mazdaa6touring car!! Best buy for a mid-size sedan. Check it out, you,ll love it. If you test drive a Mazdaa6 touring car, you will know the meaning of, ZOOM--ZOOM!! I sure found out and love it! Thanks again Regee and Barbara.

Fantastic Drivers car!!!

by Bader from Fort Wayne,IN | May 23, 2014

Excellent,Fantastic Car, Could not have made a better choice. GREAT MPG & PERFORMANCE,BEST PRICE TOO!!!

A Great Car that could be more

by wstarli from Naperville, IL | April 10, 2014

I test drove a 2015 Mazda6 recently, and almost everything you have read about this car is true. The exterior of the car makes this one of the best-looking cars on the road, the interior feels refined and driver-centric, and the car drives great... for the most part. The reviews that have cited the automatic transmission's reluctance to downshift in an effort to save fuel are correct; the 6 does this more willingly than, say, a Toyota Camry, but for a car that should be all about zoom-zoom, this one falls a bit short of that sporty aspiration. Probably the biggest disappointment for me is how poorly optioned this car is. I am probably in the minority, but I love driving manual, and the list of options that are exclusive to the auto-equipped Mazda 6 is a long one. Changing your own gears in the new Mazda 6 means sacrificing a sunroof, an upgraded stereo, heated seats, and other options. Again, for a company marketing itself to people who like a little entertainment from their cars, they seem to be forgetting enthusiasts like myself. About $2000 more will buy you a new VW GLI, which can be had with a manual and all of the options listed above. Don't misunderstand me, this is a very good car. But, as bad as the automatic is, you should opt for the manual (Mazda has a long history of making fantastic manual transmissions, like the Miata and the MazdaSpeed3), and given the lack of options for the manual, I will be looking elsewhere.

Mazda6

by joemazda from Long Island, N.Y. | April 9, 2014

Love, Love, Love this car!!!!!!! I wanted this car car the first time I saw it! Absolutely beautiful, graceful styling. Not even in the same class as the competition! When this car is parked next to an Accord, Camry and even an Altima it looks like it is light years ahead!! From the elegant styling, to the fantastic way it drives, the Mazda6 should be on everyone's short list! Again, love, love love this car!!!!!!!