2015 Mazda Mazda6

Starting MSRP

Overall

needed a realiable ride

by love nice rides from california | August 23, 2015

ok so i was looking for a car with great gas mileage because I drive a great distance to and from work. This car is very good on gas until you step on the pedal. It has great exceleration but the gas disappearers rather quickly. So much for speeding lol. It's very comfortable and spacious. The only problem I've had so far is the "GPS" It keeps telling me i'm on a totally different highway and will not recalculate. that is very frustrating. I will be taking it to the shop very soon. I hope it's a minor problem.

great so far

by none from Palm Bay Florida | June 22, 2015

I was shopping with a long list. Must be manufactured and all parts from Japan. Must have a large trunk with space to haul a lot around for trips. must have large backseat for passenger comfort. I got all of this plus more. Very happy with purchase and final price.

great car!

by Nola driver from New Orleans, la | June 5, 2015

I love my 6! Mpg is great, car looks better than anything on the road. Seats are a bit hard but still comfortable. Trunk space is super adequate. Dark blue with sunroof - superb. Screen is a great size for me. Handling is great, strong pickup - I agree with the other post, if you get the rim package ride is a bit rough but the aesthetics make up for that. Touring package is the way to go. You won't be sorry with this purchase.

Great Vehicle

by flacoface from McCordsville, IN | May 11, 2015

This vehicle does everything well. My only complaint is the rather smallish infotainment screen. The "mouse like" selector on the center console is similar to the German luxury brands. Car and Driver magazine ranked the Mazda 6 number one among midsized family sedans and included it in their 10 Best cars overall for 2015. This and reliability data from Consumer Reports influenced my purchase.

Classy car

by Old man from Portage,mi | May 2, 2015

Ownership time is too short to evaluate accurately.I love it so far and all expectations have been met thus far.

Excellent car fun to drive.

by Dodecahedron from BR, LA | April 29, 2015

I recently bought the 2015 Mazda 6 Touring sight unseen basically as a toy. I knew I wanted the Deep Crystal Blue/ with the white interior. I like riding this car more each day. I go 60mph just to be in the car longer plus the MPG goes up 5 - 6 at that speed compared to going 70mph.( 44 to 48 mpg on the Hwy. wow! ) The car has a GREAT ride and you feel comfortably connected to the road. The radio and touch screen is great in my opinion. It's easy to make calls and built-in Pandora is a nice touch. Since I laid eyes on this car I really don't like the lame look of other cars, even the high priced money pits. This one makes me look and stare. The profile looks like a luxury sports car but it is not as pricey. It still puts a smile on my face every time I see it and take it for a drive. "what's that were out of milk and eggs? I'm taking two trips." The White is the only other color I would have liked.

Mazda 6...All Around Great Car

by flacoface from McCordsville, IN | April 29, 2015

First is my only complaint...the infotaiment screen is rather small compared to other vehicles. This is corrected in the 2016 Model. This "midsize" vehicle is quite roomy inside with a spacious trunk. The leather interior seats are comfy, and the interior controls work various ways... touchscreen, voice or a trackball like controller. The car rides comfortably, yet handles very well. The exterior styling is beautiful and the fit and finish looks impeccable. Finally, various automotive and consumer publications ranked the Mazda 6 or Mazda as a quality car manufacturer at or near the top of their lists.

Uses car for Off-roading

Absolute best car I've had

by New Mazda 6 Owner from Los Angeles, CA | March 31, 2015

I've had my 2015 Mazda 6 Touring for about a month now and I'm very impressed. I get a lot of compliments, mostly on the interior. The styling and handing are great. I did rank the comfort as only 4 stars because I have the 19' wheels, which mean there's less tire mass, which means there's less absorption of bumps in the road. However any car with big, stylish wheels would have this same issue.

The most beautiful car I have ever seen,period!

by JR from I am a retired chef/baker from Murrieta,California | March 13, 2015

Great looks,performance and spectacular value are just a few of the many virtues of this fine motor car.From the mirror like finish to the subtle interior touches of this vehicle just screem drive me.The near silent idle of the engine to the blistering roar of a full throttle take off is pure magic.The way this car handles borders on perfection.I can not say enough about this marvelous work of modern automotive exelance.

More bang for the buck

by Zoomie from Fort Worth, Texas | March 2, 2015

Just an overall great vehicle. You get a lot especially in the safety and fuel economy area. It really looks nice as well. It's not a top pick for nothing...Can't wait to get the windows tinted for the hot summer sun. Has surprisingly good acceleration and power. Make now mistake, Mazda is the " NEW " Honda/Toyota.. Dealership was nice and friendly. Will buy there again!