2015 Mazda Mazda6

Starting MSRP

Overall

Absolute best car I've had

by New Mazda 6 Owner from Los Angeles, CA | March 31, 2015

I've had my 2015 Mazda 6 Touring for about a month now and I'm very impressed. I get a lot of compliments, mostly on the interior. The styling and handing are great. I did rank the comfort as only 4 stars because I have the 19' wheels, which mean there's less tire mass, which means there's less absorption of bumps in the road. However any car with big, stylish wheels would have this same issue.

The most beautiful car I have ever seen,period!

by JR from I am a retired chef/baker from Murrieta,California | March 13, 2015

Great looks,performance and spectacular value are just a few of the many virtues of this fine motor car.From the mirror like finish to the subtle interior touches of this vehicle just screem drive me.The near silent idle of the engine to the blistering roar of a full throttle take off is pure magic.The way this car handles borders on perfection.I can not say enough about this marvelous work of modern automotive exelance.

More bang for the buck

by Zoomie from Fort Worth, Texas | March 2, 2015

Just an overall great vehicle. You get a lot especially in the safety and fuel economy area. It really looks nice as well. It's not a top pick for nothing...Can't wait to get the windows tinted for the hot summer sun. Has surprisingly good acceleration and power. Make now mistake, Mazda is the " NEW " Honda/Toyota.. Dealership was nice and friendly. Will buy there again!

Great Deal

by Average Jose from Washington, D.C. | February 13, 2015

Just purchased this vehicle and so far, everything is awesome. I just wish the LCD screen could be a little bigger but the interior feels lux. Great on gas!

New Ride

by MEC from Charleston, SC | February 10, 2015

Nice car, handles very well. Well equipped for the money. Great looking inside and out. Great dealership experience.

Love this car!

by Stevemusk from Staten Island ny | January 30, 2015

My pervious car was a g37 4dr awd and I needed to lower my payment but have a car that I still realy would enjoy. I looked at sonata, optima,accord altima and last the mazda6. Once I saw this car and test drove it I knew that it was the one and the price was way lower and most options are standard that were options on other cars. This car is so fun to drive and looks great! It's actually quick when u get on the engine, handles great and has the feel of a more expensive car, I'm sold on mazda and it's new like up. So if u r looking for a car with a sporty feel that won't kill your pocket this is it!

not so fast...

by nonoobie from desert arizona | January 15, 2015

I purchased a 2015 model new. Had 49 miles after test drive. Ride is great and the thing will move if you ask it too. HOWEVER. After 450 miles I have a clutch noise or weird engine noise that sounds like a sputter on the take off from a dead stop. Also I have noticed a considerable amount of soot build up everyday on both exhaust tips. I know how to drive a standard transmission. I drive a 18 wheeler enough said. My concern is will this be a sign of things to come? I read a lot about Mazda refusing to honor warranty on certain items like timing chains and engines just going pop. One other item is the display on the basic radio. The display tends to need time to complete changes. Meaning the number and letters are slow to respond. Another item i noticed when I had the heater on one day and all I smelled was burning metal for about 5 minutes, like that what you get when you ride the brakes. The vehicle was stopped and nobody around me. Now this is a review not meant to scathe mazda. But rather to make aware of issues I have had at 600 miles on odometer. Explanation of my rating. At 6foot tall comfort is still an issue for me getting in and out is a bit harsh.perhaps I will have to buy a p/u truck next round. Performance wise it is a 4 cylinder I knew this and did not expect much from the drive by wire system still there is the odd noise issue. Interior styling is well done took off point for flimsy center console mounting Mazda can add another couple of screws to this I'll pay the $10.00 if need be. the exterior styling says hey look I'm a nice car check me out. Overall value your going to get what you pay for a decent sized vehicle with more options than you asked for. Reliability well like i said noisy clutch that didn't exist in test drive and excessive soot on exhaust tips these items point to a potential expensive fix and only 600 miles on the odometer. But you be the judge these are my thoughts and experiences thus far.

Fun to drive

by Don't have one from | January 14, 2015

The Mazda 6 is comfortable, fun to drive, and has plenty of power. Plenty of room inside and looks sporty. The Radar cruse control is very useful.

GREAT CAR!!! LOVE IT!!!

by Milosz L. from CHICAGO,IL | November 27, 2014

This is a very comfortable car to drive and you get it for a better price than other luxury cars. Good gas mileage with adequate power. I love the style inside and out.. The technology is nice you can answer your phone, listen to pandora or Iheart radio through Bluetooth. The safety is great blindspot monitor,backup camera, the headlights bend in a curve. I love this car it's SOUL RED GRAND TOURING I would buy it again.

Love it with one exception

by TomGI from Anaheim, CA | November 24, 2014

I have a 2006 6S and a 2009 6S. I'm a Mazda devotee going back to my first 1986 626 which I still have. I've had 6 Mazdas. The 2015 is nice and I like it EXCEPT I'm disappointed the 3.7L V6 isn't in it. The CX-9 still has it and that's basically the same except for the body. If this car had the 3.7L with say around 300HP it would be a highway weapon. It works well for an around town commuter and I still have my low mileage 2009 6S for road trips on the freeway .