2015 Mazda Mazda6

Starting MSRP

Overall

Classy car

by Old man from Portage,mi | May 2, 2015

Ownership time is too short to evaluate accurately.I love it so far and all expectations have been met thus far.

Excellent car fun to drive.

by Dodecahedron from BR, LA | April 29, 2015

I recently bought the 2015 Mazda 6 Touring sight unseen basically as a toy. I knew I wanted the Deep Crystal Blue/ with the white interior. I like riding this car more each day. I go 60mph just to be in the car longer plus the MPG goes up 5 - 6 at that speed compared to going 70mph.( 44 to 48 mpg on the Hwy. wow! ) The car has a GREAT ride and you feel comfortably connected to the road. The radio and touch screen is great in my opinion. It's easy to make calls and built-in Pandora is a nice touch. Since I laid eyes on this car I really don't like the lame look of other cars, even the high priced money pits. This one makes me look and stare. The profile looks like a luxury sports car but it is not as pricey. It still puts a smile on my face every time I see it and take it for a drive. "what's that were out of milk and eggs? I'm taking two trips." The White is the only other color I would have liked.

Mazda 6...All Around Great Car

by flacoface from McCordsville, IN | April 29, 2015

First is my only complaint...the infotaiment screen is rather small compared to other vehicles. This is corrected in the 2016 Model. This "midsize" vehicle is quite roomy inside with a spacious trunk. The leather interior seats are comfy, and the interior controls work various ways... touchscreen, voice or a trackball like controller. The car rides comfortably, yet handles very well. The exterior styling is beautiful and the fit and finish looks impeccable. Finally, various automotive and consumer publications ranked the Mazda 6 or Mazda as a quality car manufacturer at or near the top of their lists.

Uses car for Off-roading

Absolute best car I've had

by New Mazda 6 Owner from Los Angeles, CA | March 31, 2015

I've had my 2015 Mazda 6 Touring for about a month now and I'm very impressed. I get a lot of compliments, mostly on the interior. The styling and handing are great. I did rank the comfort as only 4 stars because I have the 19' wheels, which mean there's less tire mass, which means there's less absorption of bumps in the road. However any car with big, stylish wheels would have this same issue.

The most beautiful car I have ever seen,period!

by JR from I am a retired chef/baker from Murrieta,California | March 13, 2015

Great looks,performance and spectacular value are just a few of the many virtues of this fine motor car.From the mirror like finish to the subtle interior touches of this vehicle just screem drive me.The near silent idle of the engine to the blistering roar of a full throttle take off is pure magic.The way this car handles borders on perfection.I can not say enough about this marvelous work of modern automotive exelance.

More bang for the buck

by Zoomie from Fort Worth, Texas | March 2, 2015

Just an overall great vehicle. You get a lot especially in the safety and fuel economy area. It really looks nice as well. It's not a top pick for nothing...Can't wait to get the windows tinted for the hot summer sun. Has surprisingly good acceleration and power. Make now mistake, Mazda is the " NEW " Honda/Toyota.. Dealership was nice and friendly. Will buy there again!

Great Deal

by Average Jose from Washington, D.C. | February 13, 2015

Just purchased this vehicle and so far, everything is awesome. I just wish the LCD screen could be a little bigger but the interior feels lux. Great on gas!

New Ride

by MEC from Charleston, SC | February 10, 2015

Nice car, handles very well. Well equipped for the money. Great looking inside and out. Great dealership experience.

Love this car!

by Stevemusk from Staten Island ny | January 30, 2015

My pervious car was a g37 4dr awd and I needed to lower my payment but have a car that I still realy would enjoy. I looked at sonata, optima,accord altima and last the mazda6. Once I saw this car and test drove it I knew that it was the one and the price was way lower and most options are standard that were options on other cars. This car is so fun to drive and looks great! It's actually quick when u get on the engine, handles great and has the feel of a more expensive car, I'm sold on mazda and it's new like up. So if u r looking for a car with a sporty feel that won't kill your pocket this is it!

not so fast...

by nonoobie from desert arizona | January 15, 2015

I purchased a 2015 model new. Had 49 miles after test drive. Ride is great and the thing will move if you ask it too. HOWEVER. After 450 miles I have a clutch noise or weird engine noise that sounds like a sputter on the take off from a dead stop. Also I have noticed a considerable amount of soot build up everyday on both exhaust tips. I know how to drive a standard transmission. I drive a 18 wheeler enough said. My concern is will this be a sign of things to come? I read a lot about Mazda refusing to honor warranty on certain items like timing chains and engines just going pop. One other item is the display on the basic radio. The display tends to need time to complete changes. Meaning the number and letters are slow to respond. Another item i noticed when I had the heater on one day and all I smelled was burning metal for about 5 minutes, like that what you get when you ride the brakes. The vehicle was stopped and nobody around me. Now this is a review not meant to scathe mazda. But rather to make aware of issues I have had at 600 miles on odometer. Explanation of my rating. At 6foot tall comfort is still an issue for me getting in and out is a bit harsh.perhaps I will have to buy a p/u truck next round. Performance wise it is a 4 cylinder I knew this and did not expect much from the drive by wire system still there is the odd noise issue. Interior styling is well done took off point for flimsy center console mounting Mazda can add another couple of screws to this I'll pay the $10.00 if need be. the exterior styling says hey look I'm a nice car check me out. Overall value your going to get what you pay for a decent sized vehicle with more options than you asked for. Reliability well like i said noisy clutch that didn't exist in test drive and excessive soot on exhaust tips these items point to a potential expensive fix and only 600 miles on the odometer. But you be the judge these are my thoughts and experiences thus far.