2015 Mazda Mazda6

Starting MSRP

Overall

awesome car

by mazda chick from North Carolina | September 10, 2014

I had a mazda 626 for 18 years it was very dependable. I loved it. So as I was shopping for a new car I test drove many but when I test drove the mazda 6 the only thing I could say was WOW! I bought it. I love the sleek classy look it has. It looks expensive but is not compared to others. It handles beautifully on the road a really sooth ride. The seats are very comfortable. ( well I only know the drivers seat, it is the only one I sit in) but everyone else says it is comfortable. The gas mileage is awsome. I love this car.

Sexy and sophisticated 2015 Mazda6 Purchased

by Queen B from Memphis, TN | September 3, 2014

Reggie Norfleet has made purchasing a Mazda hassle free with internet prices. Reggie is a salesman for Gwatney Mazda of Germantown in Memphis, TN. A good friend told me that Reggie could beat any out of state internet prices on all new or used Mazdas. The last 10 years I’ve owned luxury autos but 5 or 6 years later the value never comes close to what I paid. For Example: I paid $43,000 for a 2009 Hyundai Genesis but it is only worth $6,000 as of June 1st of 2014 with an odometer reading 152,000 miles. This car is in excellent with no major repairs and it has never been in an accident. Reggie was extremely patient with me. As a savvy and sassy customer I wanted a Mazda6 basic model with the manual windows and cloth seats. No more over the top spending for an automobile that is worth only a nickel in five years. No more over the top spending for higher trims supposedly that adds desirable comfort, convenience, cosmetic, and technology features. After much discussions over the phone, Reggie and I set an appointment which I was more prepared to haggle over price than to purchase a car. I chose the Mazda6 for several reasons. This midsize sedan gets 26/38 mpg city/highway with the automatic transmission with a sleek and sophisticated body. The sexy colors that played to my personality was the Crystal Deep Blue with turquoise sparkles, snowflake white pearl, & soul red metallic. I wanted Reggie to show me the colors offered and the bottom line price without any sales pitch. I’ve done my homework and knew actually what I wanted to purchase and the price I was willing to pay. Reggie politely stated you don’t want to row down windows Ms. *****. You want some of the comforts and conveniences that you have had in the past and I could get them for you at a really good price. Immediately, my blood started boiling until I saw the 2015 Crystal Deep Blue with turquoise sparkles and sand leatherette seats that had only 36 miles. The gorgeous 19-inch alloys wheels and rear cross-traffic alert safety tech made the Mazda6 appeared spectacular. This Mazda6 fits my personality almost too perfect. Reggie went on to explain this Mazda6 came with the Moonroof/Bose/Satellite Radio package, a blind spot monitor and a power driver's seat, and advanced keyless entry and start. I quickly snapped out of my excited mode and folded my harms as to say what the price is. He slid the quote to me which was very close to what I was going to pay for the basic and he matched this particular Mazda to my personality. I was thrilled. This car was purchased in fifteen minutes after my arrival. I could not have asked for a better salesman. He took the time to explain all of the new features. Thanks Reggie, I purchased my 2015 Madza6 July 10th of 2014 and I am just as excited as the day I made my purchased.

The 'Sleeper' in the Sedan Market

by BGK M6 from Washington, DC | August 28, 2014

For those shopping Accord or Camry or Altima; this is a vehicle to consider. For those shopping BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, look at the bang for the buck. I switched from an A6 to the M6 and smile every time I hit the start button. No more breakdowns. No more $300 oxygen sensors. No more compromises of comfort for performance. No more 15 MPG in the city. The Mazda is just a great car and a definite sleeper. The M6 has not captured the mind share of Honda or Toyota -- but they will. Look at all the Mazda 3s and you will see them convert to the M6 next time around. Do yourself a favor and comparison shop the M6 with a Q50 or an LS 350. You'll see for yourself.

best handling car I have purchased

by sports car enthusiast from Reading, PA | August 25, 2014

The car glides. I have only had the car 3 weeks, so I am unable to attest to the reliability. There is no blue tooth...it is my opinion that with today's safety concerns, there should be bluetooth in every new vehicle as standard equipment. I drove quite a few makes/models-looking for a manual transmission and this 6 speed is extremely smooth! The body style is very sleek. The overall interior is stylish.

Great car

by Carlos from Miami, Fl | August 21, 2014

I've only had my Mazda 6 Grand Touring for 2 weeks and I have to say I love the car. Prior to the 6 I had a Maxima. The Mazda definitely lacks the kick the Maxima has from the start up line but in looks, comfort, value for the dollar and MPG I pick the 6 hands down any day. The exterior as everyone has noted is very attractive and the driving is truly a joy. I love the MPG I get out of my 6 and I love all the extras it it brings for the price. I have the Grand Touring and I shopped around for a similar car and there really isn't anything like it in it's price range that offer all the extras, fun ride, mpg and looks as nice as this. I definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a mid-size sedan which looks good, has a nice ride, great mpg and all the features/extra for the price.

FAMILY AFFAIR WITH MAZDA

by CENTRAL FLORIDA ZOOM ZOOM from Ocala | August 20, 2014

While visiting my son in Philadelphia, I was beyond impressed with his New 2014 Mazda6. From the stylish appearance, performance and value, I immediately researched the car upon my return home. Best bang for my dollars with my New 2015 Mazda6, that is sleek, dependable and a joy to drive. It handles like a charm, turns on a dime, is ultra responsive and conquers aerodynamics like a breeze. I feel that I'm driving a sports car, in the body of a sedan. Able to go from automatic to stick shift without a clutch - be still my heart !!!! The interior is stylish, roomy and comfortable. The Bose system, Bluetooth, Navigation and Sun roof makes the car highly functional and everything within reach. If you're looking for class, style, performance, dependability and value, stop searching and get a Mazda - ZOOM ZOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Grown Up car

by Dukes from Sant Antonio, TX | August 10, 2014

I have only been driving this car for a week but am thoroughly enjoying all that it has to offer. It is a fun but comfortable sedan that is helping me make the transition from college student to working adult without taking out the enjoyment of being young.

Sharpest car on the road

by KCK from Elkton, MD | August 5, 2014

I've owned my jet black mica 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring for one month and I love it. It's very comfortable to drive and has impressive rear seat leg room for a mid-size car. Pretty peppy engine for a four cylinder. It might not win any races from the start line but it will kick in and get you out there in a hurry. I love all the "toys" on it and all are very friendly to use. If I had to pick a negative it would be that I am not used to the firm ride. Only because the car I had prior to this one was a very large luxury car which floated over the highway. The Mazda is a more firm sport ride. However the great average gas mileage of 32 MPG is much better then my previous car. But the negative of the ride goes away everytime I walk up to the car and and say "this is one of the sharpest cars on the road."

Beauty, style, performance & quality at a bargain.

by Zoom Zoom Zoom from South Florida | July 29, 2014

I've owned my 2015 Mazda 6 for 1 month now and have 3500 miles on it. It's a great combination of comfort and performance with gorgeous lines. I bought the soul red with sand interior color and it turns heads. My first Mazda but not my last.

Got my new 2015 Mazda 6 a touring car today.

by James Steven Gross from Memphis, TN. 38128 | June 7, 2014

I went to Gwatney Mazda on Winchester today and bought a new 2015 Mazdaa6 touring car. For the money, best car I've ever bought. My salesman was Reggee Norfleet and he was a joy to work with. Barbara Finn was the manager and was also great to work with!! I've had 3 Honda Accords in a row so I was ready for a change. Honda Accord is a very fine car, enjoyed my 20 years of driving 3 new Honda Accords and almost got a fourth. Regee took me for a test drive and I knew in 10 minutes I would purchase this Mazda6touring car. The best way to accurately describe this car is, Zoom, Zoom!! Just a joy to drive!! Love the car! I got Black/Black leather and it's beautiful. Regee & Barbara were pros from the word go. I got a great deal and would strongly recommend a Mazdaa6 touring car if you want a change of pace from the average mid-size sedan. Test drive one and you'll understand. Just a great car from some great people. Thanks Regee and Barbara for your pressure free help. All I have to say about my new Mazdaa6touring car is simple, Zoom, Zoom!! I also got the bose sound system, a must!! I have a 27 year old daughter and she's crazy about it. Ashley got my 2007 Honda Accord so she's happy too. Regee is my kind of salesman, knowledgeable, laid back, pressure free and makes you feel at home. Thank you Regee. Thank you Barbara. I Strongly recommend you to test drive one with Regee and tell him Steve said hello. It's so sporty for a mid-size sedan. Zoom, Zoom!! I love my Mazdaa6touring car!! Best buy for a mid-size sedan. Check it out, you,ll love it. If you test drive a Mazdaa6 touring car, you will know the meaning of, ZOOM--ZOOM!! I sure found out and love it! Thanks again Regee and Barbara.