1991 Mazda Miata MX-5

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Fun!

by Little car Lover from Central Illinois | January 19, 2014

The most bang for the buck on four wheels of anything I have ever owned! I love roadsters and have had Healeys & MGs fun but very unreliable... I can take my MX5 anywhere and know I can get back under its own power. This little beauty is a keeper. I have no desire for anything else. Inexpensive, fun, reliable and it will only increase in value.

Real Reliable, for a car 20 yrs old.

by Ole from Wisconsin | September 1, 2012

i purchased this car with over 100000 miles on it, and it has never failed me. It now has 108000+ miles,drive it at least 10 miles every day.

It has NEVER had an engine or drive train problem

by looks sporty from Sonora, CA | October 31, 2011

The Miata is a fun car to drive. It zips into parking places and, though it is not a "hot"performance car, it becomes a part of the driver. It will never burn rubber, but it still gets admiring looks and comments even though it is 20 years old. On the highway it easily keeps up with traffic and we do not feel intimidated by larger cars or trucks. Gas mileage is excellent.

great car

by avmorgan from dallas,texas | December 30, 2010

people i meet like it, has a hard top also. looks expensive.I'm looking to buy one for my parents who are retired. My wife love it. my teenage son wants to drive it too. I wanted a Mercedes 560 sl, but this is good enough.

Great Car these early miatas

by 50 Gimi from Arizona | January 23, 2009

I just love these little cars. I'm retired and have 3 of them. That alone should tell you something about them. They just run and run and zoom zoom along and put a smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel. Don't go through life without owning at least one of these little cars. You won't be sorry that you bought one. Just ask every Miata owner you can find and they will all tell you that they love their little sporty car. I'm one of them. This one has just remarkable mileage on it and will last the new owner for years and years of driving enjoyment. You can pay a lot more for a newer year Miata with a lot more miles or you can own a collector like this little silver one with great mileage at a very reasonable price.

Most Bang for the Car Buck in 35 years

by James R from Lexington SC from Lexington, SC | December 27, 2008

I've owned a lot of cars over the past 35 years... NOTHING I've ever owned comes even close to the Miata... and now I own TWO of these 1991 Miatas. This car is an absolute blast to drive. I really enjoy the rehab process. For a little bit of money, you can build yourself a really nice, stylish, fun and economical sports car that kicks butt out on the road. And very reliable with cheap and available parts. The Miata is fine with any mods, so take it easy. The more tricked out, the uglier it gets, in my opinion. This car needs no help to look good, other than fresh paint and nice wheels or wheel covers.

Miata: The Underdog Sports Car

by broken08 from Chicago, IL | November 15, 2008

I know many people who have early 90's Miatas, and they just keep on going. Mine has 173,000 and I use it as a race car (autocross) and it consistantly beats dozens of expensive new cars. This thing will last forever, and if it doesn't parts are dirt cheap anyway.

Featured Services for this Mazda Miata MX-5