1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata

See Photos & Videos

Overall

bought mazda cv

by petspal from | June 6, 2014

I love it...the freedom.... I especially liked the office staff. Super helpful. Car is great at great price. Knoxville tn

1995 Mazda Miata Tom: 718-219-4365

by Will from Pennsylvania | July 23, 2013

Photo different from description. I called seller. Seller rude; seems shady/dishonest. Didn't know what car I was inquiring about. He discussed blue car. Tom (fake?) BEWARE!

Original Owner

by OldGuy from Greensburg PA | January 19, 2013

I've owned this wonderful, beautiful car since I bought it new in 1995. It's very reliable and a part of our family. It's garaged in winter (don't drive a Miata in bad weather) and only has 35,000 miles on it. Mine's showroom new. I've enjoyed every mile I driven in it. The M Edition is a collectors item. If you can find one as nice as mine, buy it for an investment that you can also enjoy on weekends. It will become more valuable in the years ahead. In my opinion, the first generation Miatas are nicer (more pure sportscar) than today's versions. Best purchase I ever made.

Most fun car I've ever driven

by 1995 miata owner from Connecticut | May 23, 2011

I have driven many supercars, including the Ferrari 599, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercedes SLR McLaren, Bentley Continental, Audi R8 and Porsche GT3. While they are extremely fast and capable, they simply can't compare with the sheer lightness and nimble handling of my first-gen MX-5 Miata. If you can deal with the cramped proportions, you will be handsomely rewarded. What it lacks in power, it makes up in smiles per mile. It is the best selling roadster of all time for a reason!

Extremely reliable and fun

by British Car & miata owner from Longview, TX | June 26, 2010

I love this car so much I have two 1995's. This is the last year before OBD2 was offered and is desireable to turbo charge. My first car is copletely stock with removeable hardtop in excellent condition. This car is my wifes second car. My second car a M edition that is turbo charged w/ intercooler, lowering springs,KYB adustable shocks, complete urethane bushings, BBS wheels, Boss frog roll bar, big injectors and large exhaust, mega-squirt engine managment. This the car I drive every day and at the track and it rides like a rock but has massive excelleration and I have found few cars faster. My Son has a similar car and a RX7 with an LS1 engine setup. Even with all the modifications the M Edition is reliable as a daily driver and gets great milage (25gpm) on the street but much less than 10 mpg at the track.

Featured Services for this Mazda MX-5 Miata