2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fun Little Roadster

by Purplenights from Virginia/Arizona | January 13, 2014

I bought this car new, and shortly after I bought it, I was having 2nd thoughts about whether or not I made the right decision in getting such a small little car. But now that I have had it a while, it has really grown on me, and I have found that it meets all of my needs, and use this as my daily driver. I was worried about storage, but have found that I have adequate room to carry almost everything I need wherever I go. The car is fun to drive, and is a looker, as people always ask about it. Gas mileage is better than the highway rated 28MPG, I end up getting on average 32.5 mpg highway. It rides well for a small sporty car, and I don't find the road noise to be all that bad. Yes, there is some, but it is tolerable, but not enough that i drowns out the radio, which is also just fine. The cockpit is laid out well with easy to use functions, and nothing complicated. With the club version, I got the steering wheel controls for the cruze and stereo, which makes life much simpler. Nothing fancy inside, but everything is sturdy. I'm impressed with this car, and hope to have it for many years.

Pure Joy

by Dean from Stanwood Washington | January 12, 2014

This car is a blast; you can’t drive it without smiling. I have read and seen most of the professional reviews and agree with most of them…. FUN car, but not practical for a daily driver. Bringing home a weeks’ worth of groceries will be a challenge. What extraordinary about this car is the fun you can have driving the speed limit. It’s the difference between a muscle car and a true sports car. Power upgrades are numerous if live in a non-CARB state.

I LOVE this car!

by LC from Gresham, Oregon | December 15, 2013

I love everything about this car. The way it handles; the exterior and interior appearance; all the amenities; and the fuel mileage. I owned a 1980 RX7 and a 1992 Mazda Miata but this model by far tops them all. It's so much fun to drive and makes me smile just to think about it. Did I mention that I LOVE this car ???

Exciting Drive

by Sports car fan from Celina, Oh | September 10, 2013

My Miata is very fun to drive. It is stylish and draws attention whenever I take it out. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Sexiest car...fun

by pool player from Miami, Fl. | August 5, 2013

Bought it new, traded my biemer for an MX5..Handles the road as good as my old car did, has a lot of pep, stability, looks, comfortable, sexy, and fun.

Great car

by Doc from Kirkwood | July 20, 2013

My miata, a 2008 grand touring is nimble, handles wonderfully,and has more than enough power. Nonetheless I just put a performance intakeg and exhaust on, thus it easy to upgrade.

A Fun Car To Drive.

by Old & Foolish from Pinehurst, NC | June 23, 2013

I have a standard power hard top. It's great for short trips and tooling around town; but, to much wind noise on long trips. Acceleration is good if you're in the right gear. When you park your car, it's a snap to raise the top and lock it up. 15 seconds to raise and lower it. If you play golf, your passenger is your golf clubs. The trunk is fine for groceries and an overnight bag; but, not much more. If you're trying to recapture your youth (like me) this is your car.

nice car

by mazda eval from Santa Barbara, CA | May 12, 2013

FUN!!!! Handles GREAT, and crowded interior which I knew. Long term, not sure. Automatic is wonderful & shifters if desirable. Soft top has got to be the easiest in the drop top business.

new miata

by mm from hernando, fl | February 14, 2013

Car performs well & is a joy to drive. Brand new with only 300 miles. Hard top convertible is great feature.

My 2013 Mazda Miata x5

by Jerry from Newfield, NY | February 5, 2013

I purchased my 2014 Mazda Miata x5 from Noell Dalfanso at Matthews Import Center in Vestal, NY. Ms. Delfanso wasextremly efficient and professional throughout the process. I was extremely please with my purchase and the exchange of information between myself and th entire staff at Matthews Imports. GP Allen