1996 Mazda Millenia

Available in 3 styles:  Millenia 4dr Sedan L shown
$296–$4,152

20 city / 27–28 hwy

Overall

Most dependable car I've owned.

by Jewelbird from St. Louis | May 28, 2008

I purchased my '96 in '98. It came off lease and had 24,000 miles. It now has 156,000 and still handles like a new car. The steering is tight and it is a fun comfortable car. The most dependable car I have ever owned. I am now looking for another 2002 with low mileage. I have never had a car that I loved so much. I hope I can find another one. Sorry they quit making them. Minor repairs and general up-keep. Starting to use a little oil but she is an old gal.

Featured Services for this Mazda Millenia