1999 Mazda Millenia

1999 Mazda Millenia

Available in 2 styles:  Millenia 4dr Sedan shown

20 city / 27–28 hwy

Overall

I wish it hadn't been sold.

by Lee from San Antonio, TX | October 5, 2010

This was my first car, and i fell in love with it from the start. The exterior and interior of the car made it feel as if you were driving a luxury vehicle. We bought this car from a soldier that was PCS and he sold it to us for about $1500. I put well over a hundred thousand miles on that car and loved driving every single one. The car handles like a dream, but there is one downfall- repairs on this car are going to set you back a pretty penny. I had this car for 4 years and it was sold while i was in training. Now I cant find a car that will give me the same value as this one did.

Powerful engine, superb styling and fun to drive

by Car Enthusiast from Florida | August 6, 2009

I have had many cars, and this one is definitely one of the most complete vehicles I have owned, it is loaded with features and it provides a smooth yet powerful ride and a lot of fun when driving. It handles very well and has a very sporty driving sensation. On the other hand, all I have spent in the car after about 30,000 (I purchased used at 80,000) is gas and oil changes. Very reliable and dependable car. The only thing I do not like much about the car is the dashboard and door interior materials, they are a bit too plastic. A more refined interior would have been a better match for what I consider a very beautiful body styling. Anyway, great car, great performance and great looks. You will certainly feel good driving this car.

Very pretty and comfortable

by Anna from Montgomery | September 24, 2008

This car is very pretty, strong and comfortable. When I want to buy a used car last year. I searched a lot of cars. One day, I found a Millenia in the local stores. It was very impressive. But it was too expensive too. Then I swiched to internet market and very lucky to get one with affordable price. It is a wonderful experience. I like it.

good and reliable

by HB from CA | June 17, 2008

No issues since purchasing the car. these cars are overpriced if buying new, but on the used market seem to be a good value...

A NIGHTMARE ON WHEELS, TOO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN

by CAR LOVER from PHILADELPHIA | June 8, 2007

I have a supercharge model and too sum it up. I spent over 7,000 on repairs over a four year period. NIGHTMARE!!!

Featured Services for this Mazda Millenia