2000 Mazda Millenia

20 city / 27–28 hwy

Overall

DONT DO IT

by red milly from | September 23, 2012

purchased a 2000 Mazda millenia s with 83k....yes only 83k! Can't go wrong with a foreign car with low miles especially a Japanese car, I was wrong! Check engine light was on more that the ABS AND TCS light when the lights were out the car drove fine it was nice but that was as rare! The car was in the shop 7 times in 2 months, yes 7! The car was still not fixed after $1288 in work,there is a reason this car was stopped in production, I have a Lincoln ls and wouldn't trade at all

drives like a lexus

by joe from texas | January 9, 2012

For the cost,you can't beat it.drives like a Lexus but with out the cost of one.maintance cost less as well. U need to drive the S model u will not b dissappointed.

Very fast car for the money.

by FASTCAR from | January 22, 2010

The only problem ever experienced was with the O2 sensors. They periodically would trigger a Check Engine, but would go out a few days later. I think this is a known problem that the sensors incorrectly triggering the CE. Very fast car for the money.

Never will buy a Mazda again

by CJ from Houston, Tx | August 11, 2009

Electrical problems. I have had to replace one by one the electric door locks at apprx $444.00 for each door. Sensor problems. Window problems with leaks. I have fixed so many things on this car I might as well keep it forever. Purchased it used from a neighbor and previous to that I had a 2000 Acura TL. Now that was a car. The exterior beautiful but this car has no pick up or soul. I would never purchase a Mazda product.

My favorite car I have owned

by regular guy from Maryland | February 10, 2008

I wish that Mazda was making a full sized car today. I would buy it. When I bought my Millenia in 2000 I got it for $20800 because it was the base model. I had driven the S with the Miller cycle engine, but I decided I didn' need it. The regular V6 was just fine. I was right. This car is great. After 150,000 miles I have done the routine maintainance and replaced a few bad sensors. But it has never left my stranded I love this car.

electrical problems

by jj byt from houston, tx | October 6, 2007

i have had this car for three years and i have had alot of electrical problems. the cd player went out, my door locks, speed sensor has went out.

Featured Services for this Mazda Millenia