2001 Mazda Millenia

20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

best car ive ever had

by speed racer from pomona, ca | May 22, 2013

I came to route 66 motors and I found exactly what I was looking for and in a great price range, I couldn't be any happier with my car an the fast, and great professional customer service I got over here. I recommend route 66, definitely to everyone

01 mellenia, sweet ride.

by jewboy from dallas, texas | April 10, 2013

This car is so comfortable. Rides so smooth but lacks power. im getting 23 mpg. I purchased this car a month ago with 69k miles. when the car is cold the transmission shifts kind of hard, no doubt i will need the transmission rebuilt eventually.

Wish they were still making them!

by Cal Gal from | May 13, 2012

The Millenia has been a great car and still looks and runs well with 158K miles. Mazda cars are a good value, but there is nothing in this class in ther current product line. Too bad, I'd buy another!

Decent Car for the Money

by Iowa Guy from Des Moines, IA | May 3, 2011

I've owned my Mazda Millenia since 2004 when I bought it used. It's a 2001 model. It had 37,000 miles and now it has 127,000 miles, mostly driving 18 miles each way back and forth to work. At about 90,000 I had to get the transmission rebuilt which was a real bummer. . .cost $2K. However, aside from that speedbump the car has been remarkably reliable--a true workhorse for daily commutes. Even in our brutal Iowa winters the car performed really well with just the front wheel drive and decent tires. The handling is fairly straightforward and it's obvious the car was not built for aggressive driving but as a highway cruiser it is quiet, smooth and has good visibility all around. The creature comforts are reasonable although the seat heaters are weak. The engine power is lacking somewhat but I like the 4-wheel disc brakes. Buy with relative confidence. I think I'll keep mine until the wheels fall off which should be a quite a while yet.

i love it.

by BEST!!!! from | July 30, 2009

this car was my first car, bought it used for $5,907, it has 190,743 miles on it, i put most of the miles on it, THIS CAR HAS RAN GREAT. i reccomend this car to so many people, especially new drivers. best car for the money. loved it.

Excellent value, very good car.

by Need another S from NC | August 8, 2008

Drove it off the lot in 2002 - over 155,000 miles, very good car in very good condition. Just got bumped, OK slammed the other day in the back and the trunk is now in the back seat. Looking to replace this wonderful, efficient, low maintenance, reliable, good car. One of the best I have ever owned.

Great car for my wife - too small for me

by chuck1252 from Sacramento, CA | March 9, 2008

The only issue with this car is that it is like all cars of it's size needs more leg room for tall people and as a result also is hard to get in and out of .

from a accord to camrey to the best

by josh lt from lancaster ky | October 19, 2006

This car is sweet millenia s is powerful. I just put a k&n filter and New pipe it cranks out 260 hp. not bad for a used car. ITs out side looks like a lexus. All the review said to buy on used and im glad i did I has all the luxureys wood trim power every thing sound system. This car like all mazda will be the best car to customize. I have a nav system and hid lights on order. i would put this car to the avalon or maxina even the xg300 and it would come out on top.

Good Car if you can afford it

by young commuter from North Carolina | August 27, 2006

I've owned my millenia s for one year now and am looking to trade it in. Over all it is a good vehicle, but you have to have enough money to keep it up. Style wise, the car is excellent. Gas mileage is great for a supercharged v6. I drive about 70 miles a day on the highway and get around 29 mpg. The downside is that the car needs premium gas. In the year I've owned it I've had to do a bit of work to it but the miller cycle engine has had no issues. Dispite high miles, the car still has a decently smooth ride and runs very smoothly. The sound system included is great. Overall this would be a good car to own, as long as you can afford to keep up the mechanical work.

Best car I have owned

by Jazzman from Noblesville, IN | August 11, 2006

Overall this MilleniaS with the Miller engine is outstanding. Well equipped with great performance and good mileage. II've owned three Millenia and would buy another if they would have continued to make them beyond 2002.

Featured Services for this Mazda Millenia