2002 Mazda Millenia

20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Great Deal

by Dream Car from Florida | December 12, 2013

I got a 2002 in 2013 with 147,000 miles on it. It handles like a dream and this car can still turn heads. I opened it up and this car can move. If you are looking a luxury toy without the luxury price, this is the car for you. Mazda needs to bring the Millenia back! Iput 250,000 mile on my old Mazda 626 and I will drive this car till it implodes.

VERY NICE RELIABLE CAR

by TECNEKE from | February 21, 2013

\ I HAVE HAD 3 MAZDAS... ALL 100,000 OR LESS... I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM AT ALL...THEY ARE GREAT CARS AND STILL WORTH IT TO KEEP THEM.... I ONLY TRADED MINE IN BECAUSE I DONT KEEP CARS OVER 100.000 MI.... OTHER THAN THAT ....NO ISSUES....

THIS IS THE THIRD MILLENIA I HAVE OWNED

by BULLDOG from KANSAS | March 24, 2011

GREAT CAR, LUXURY AND STILL GREAT STYLING. I BOUGHT TWO NEW IN 95 AND 97 AND NOW A USED ONE 2002 IN 2011. GREAT CAR. BRING IT BACK.

NICE car!

by KoolGrampa from Richland, WA | February 8, 2010

I bought my 2002 S model in 2004 for $17,500 and it's been great. It is extremely comfortable, a beautiful vehicle with styling that still looks new, and the fit and finish are fantastic. I now have almost 68K miles on it and except for brakes and tires, it has not needed any service done except normal maintenance. An extremely good value for the money.

excellent

by jay from | February 27, 2009

This is a lovely car,i bought my 2001 and i havent had any problem with it;the interior is second to none.

"AFFORDABLE LUXURY'

by Smart shopper from CT | September 30, 2008

So pleased with my 97 I bought a 2002. Very comfortable ride ,good on gas. An expensive look at a price that won't set you back. Not the most powerful vehicle on the road but has enough when needed. Purchased in 2007 with 31k for $10200, best investment I've made in a while. Love the car .I only wish Mazda kept this model in production. If you find one with the right numbers, buy it , the Millenia will not let you down.

Is it Brand New? It might as well be!

by Car Crazy Man from Northeastern Wisconsin | March 17, 2008

I purchased the 02 Millenia S about a year ago with 44K miles on the odometer. It now has nearly 62K and I am always asked when and where I bought my new car. That speaks very well of the 6 year old styling and my and the previous ower's care. Though not the fastest car I have ever owned, the Miller cycle 4 cylinder is above average in performance and still is reasonably economical (combined city and highway mileage 25mpg). It drives tightly on rural roads, tightly holds 180 degree exit and entry interstate ramps, but is perfectly at home cruising on the interstate or in city traffic and parking situations. The front seats are wonderfully supportive and comfortable even on long road trips. The instrument panel layout is so intuitive and well presented that everything just seems to be where it should be. All gauges and accessories can be read at a glance or turned on and off in the with a quick touch. The audio (which is a Bose system and excellent) and cruise control buttons, mounted on the steering wheel, took me about a minute to master and memorize. The rear seating is tight for 6 footers, but my 16 year old daughter and her basketball/volleyball friends fit just fine. Their gear is stored in the surprisingly large trunk with a very low liftover height. I have have no repairs to date and only standard maintence of oil and tires. The tires I replaced at 46K miles because I was going an extended trip (about 2,000 miles) and the one thing that bugged me, excessive road noise, was solved. The M&S tires suggested by my tire shop not only quieted the interior, but have helped to make this an adequate snow and ice vehicle here in northeastern Wisconsin. This is one of the favorite vehicles I have owned (I have owned over 50 vehicles) and this includes Audi's, Cadillacs, Saabs, Volvos, Chevrolets, Fords, Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles and Chryslers. I do have a major service due and am unsure of the cost, but this is an excellent used car value and a wonderful daily driver.

Almost a 10

by ko from lexington ky | September 27, 2007

My neighbor brought a 02 vw passat glx and we swaped cars for a week. He fell in love with my 02 millenia S. He love the power tilt and the power from the miller-cycle. the heated seat only had one option and no one touch features. the car griped the road. Every one thought he had a lexus.

One of the best option in the used market

by Consumer cars lover from Miami, FL | November 21, 2006

This Mazda Millenia new (2002 2.5L 170HP) was probably a bit pricy, but used is a great deal. For about 10 to 15 grants you probably will not find the luxury you get with this car. The performance is not impressive for the V6 engines available in the brand-new cars today, but stills deliver an acceptable ride. The shape of the car is still comparable with many new models. And the interior is also far more equipped than most of the new vehicles in the $15 to $20K bracket. I had the car already for 6 months and I am very happy with it. Written in November 2006.

Featured Services for this Mazda Millenia