1994 Mazda MPV

Available in 4 styles:  MPV Passenger Van shown

$1,595

See Photos & Videos

Overall

expect nothing less from a mazda!

by mazda lover from new york,ny | April 4, 2012

Bought new with 13 miles on it. Red fully loaded 4wd leather 3.0 liter v6. This MVP is amazing. as of today it is 18 years old!!!!!! With 298,873 miles!!! I love it. It might not be the best looking compared to today cars but what in 1994 is. In these blessed 18 years I have replaced the starter x2 the alternator x1 and done the timing belt at 150,000 because I did not think it would last this long but after I saw it pulling strong after 150,000 miles I told myself I should start taking better care of it. So I took it to the repair shop and had the timing belts and belts done along with the pulleys, water pump, hoses, radiator flushed, tires (had them rotated, balanced and aligned) and thermostat. And I also did a complete tune-up. I changed the spark plugs to iridium spark plugs which last 120,000 miles and give better fuel economy and power. spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor and fuel filter. When the car was done it came up to 3,500 but it was worth it. When I started it up and drove I felt the rush of power It was like the car telling me to go. So me and my friends headed to California which was over 2400 miles. WE met there approximately 24 hours! yes we were driving 100mph almost all the time (we had a police radar) I even maxed it out all the way to 130! I had a blast in California and put over 2,000 miles there. I changed my oil before i left and told the mechanic there about how faithful this car was and he said he knew and I guess because he was a mechanic. Turns out he had one too! His was white with 208,000. So driving back we reached back in 25 hours. Now it has almost double the miles and I'm going to do all the repairs again. I don't think It can make it to California but I'll try because I believe in it. I'm never going to sell it but first I got to get it painted I'm going to give it two tone!

Very Best

by NELLIE from TN | January 31, 2012

Everything is very well about having this and a RX-7 both are the finest. They hold the value and great vehicles to own and hold value no matter how long you keep them.

Featured Services for this Mazda MPV