1996 Mazda MPV

1996 Mazda MPV

Available in 5 styles:  MPV Passenger Van shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Very reliable--one of the best I've owned

by JAMJTM from Helen, GA | September 5, 2008

No problems here--it's been one of the best purchases I've made. I have owned this van for six years and 75,000 miles...it's been great from day one. It handles and sits like a car with all the conveniences of a van. The styling is nice, too. Highly reliable and one of the best values for a van.

Multi-purpose?

by jasmin from Florida | August 8, 2006

My husband and I are semi-retired and wanted a vehicle we could drive for everyday use but also use when we went "garage saleing" on the weekends or when the gran-kids visited on occasion. We sometimes take the grandchildren to Disney world in the summer and the third seat comes in real handy. It drives real easy and is easy for me (I'm 4'11" tall) to see out of. Other than normal maintenence we, are very satisfied with the van.

Featured Services for this Mazda MPV