2005 Mazda MPV

Available in 3 styles:  2005 Mazda MPV FWD Passenger Van shown

18 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I will own it until it dies...

by Mom of 3 from Swords Creek, VA | April 22, 2014

I bought this 2005 Mazda MPV in March of 2005 and have driven it since. Very low maintenance. My only complaint is the continuously running fan, which I think was recalled on earlier models. Still the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

I love my MPV

by mazda fan from Edmonton Alberta | August 8, 2012

The most trouble free new car/van I've owned. We enjoy the maneuverability, good mileage, just the right size for our retirement travels.

Wish they would bring it back!

by MPV = Mom's Personal Vehicle from Massachusetts | March 19, 2012

I drove my 2000 Mazda MPV with the seating for seven for 11 years. I loved that car, and it had over 157,000 miles on it; and was so disappointed that Mazda changed the car after 2006! So I spent months looking for a low mileage 2005 or 2006 MPV. Finally found one and although it's not perfect (it came with a few problems and a few minor rust spots and a few dings that I don't think were there when we took it out for our "test drive"), I'm so happy to have another MPV! I sure do wish Mazda would go back to making this seven seater model again - it's a "mini size mini-van"!

A great vehicle at a great price!

by MPV Owner from Atlanta, GA | September 22, 2008

We purchased our 2005 Mazda MPV LX in November of 2005 and have not had any problems. It takes regular gas and can haul 7 people - plus it gets 25 MPG on the highway. A good looking, functional vehicle that doesn't damage the pocketbook...

Great Family Car

by Chief Decision Maker from Saratoga, NY | March 16, 2008

Needed more room with 2 kids. 3rd row seating great when driving friends or grandparents with us. Good headroom and leg room in front seats especially with a 6'2 husband. Heat/cooling works fast. Handles well in all weather. Small stearing radius lets you get into the small parking spots. Overall a great car for the price.

Good van, good value

by R.W. from Beloit, WI | March 11, 2008

We've owned the van for 3 years. Overall its been a good vehicle. The seats are pretty comfortable, even on longer trips and the engine is powerful enough as long as its not on a steep upgrade, then it loses some punch. I probably wouldn't plan on towing much with it though. The biggest negative for us has been interior space. We have 3 kids now and will have to start looking at bigger vans to get everyone in along with all of the things we need to take for longer getaways. If you're a family of 4 this is a very good van to have!

Featured Services for this Mazda MPV