1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

18–23 city / 23.9–30.1 hwy

Overall

C280 Mercedes Benz

by Johnson from Santa Monica, Ca | September 11, 2012

I give thanks to my Lord Jesus for my C280, we were praying for a reliable car and I believe the Lord lead me to this one, when I bought this car it had 177,000 miles on it, but this was mostly highway miles and it was garage kept so it look good inside and out, I had to do a few things to it like front brakes, tires, oil change & etc... it cost us a little under $600.00 but its been almost two full years and the car has been a true reliable blessing, Lord willing we will have this car for many more years.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz C-Class