2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 4dr AWD 4MATIC Sedan shown

Overall

My next-door neighbor has the exact same car

by My Soon-To-Be car from Greenville, MS | May 16, 2014

I drove my next-door neighbor's car, who has this exact same car, color, Class and all. It has so much power to it. The C230 is the best Class and style that Mercedes could have ever made. I want this particular year and Class.

Found My car on Car.com

by Gretag. from Columbia, TN | November 4, 2013

I found my use Car on Car.com, it was a good experience, the price was Great, the dealer was great, I would refer this site to my friends.

best car to own

by vabchbulldogz from va beach | September 13, 2013

this is the best car i owned yet. i have owned 5 mustangs in the past and few suv's... cant beat the luxury and style.

Best car iv'e owned

by Moe from NY | July 1, 2013

Owned a C280 sport manual for 3 years now. It was the first 4 door sedan Ive owned, and to be quite frank, is the best car ive ever owned. Sportier than most coupes and faster too. I could beat most cars off the line. The interior, rims, and shape and finish of the car, it had real curb appeal too. Previously only purchasing Japanese cars, now I will be sticking to the German made.

Mercedes C-class

by Anthony from Signal Mtn | August 7, 2012

Great car , I have had on problems with any of the Mercedes I have and am very happy with Mercedes-Benz

Disappointed

by Disappointed in Texas from Tyler, Texas | July 1, 2012

Very disappointd in this car. Have to put new set of tires every 10K-15K miles. Tires wear unevenly. Door handles broke after 40 miles. Apparently this is common in this sytleand they no long make these handles becuase of it. Leather in arm rest pulled out after 30K. Balance shaft in motor has to be replaced at 50K. There is currently a class action lawsuit againist this issue but they have not recalled it yet. Cost to repair $6,000. We purchased this becuase it was supposed to be a precision made vehicle but realize not as good ol' USA. Will never buy again.

bought used Mercedes

by Russ from Kentucky | July 31, 2011

I sold my Crossfire which was a great car. I live 1 mile back a gravel road so winters with snow meant staying home. Now the C280 all wheel drive is great. The outside is too similar to a Mazda 3, but the interior, drive and ride sets it apart. All in all it is a great car. I bought mine used so I backed it with a good warranty. I should be good to go for a few more years.

best car for the price

by bob from | May 8, 2011

great looking car and drives smooth. its both a good sporty car and luxury car. best car for the price.

Great Car, 4Matic, AWD Questionable?

by Colorado from Colorado | January 10, 2011

I purchased a 2007 C280 4Matic, keeping with AWD here in Colorado for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because I am an avid skier. So I have had the car about 3 years now. The maintenance on the vehicle has been very low. Other then tires, brakes, and the yearly maintenance program MB has with A and B service. That is all I have done to the car, and seems to run great. No problems reported there. The car drives great in dry conditions, but I have to say when it snows, or snow is on the ground for AWD, its horrible. I also own a Volvo, and by far that car outperforms this one on all levels, and mostly snowy conditions. Driving in the snow alot, I now refuse to take this car and opt for the Volvo instead. Great car, but needs to look to Volvo for the AWD. If purchasing, might as well go for the non-awd versions. The decreased mpg for awd is not worth it in the long run. For the car performs so poorly in the snow with it, might as well drive without it...

Love my Benny!

by rowgirl from Victor, NY | May 3, 2010

I was in the market for a higher end sedan when my beloved Subaru finally began to show its age, and was amazed to find that pre-owned MB's were available at such reasonable prices. My '07 C280 hugs the road and accelerates like a rocket when I put the pedal down. It is fun to drive, the interior is sharp, and it handles both interstates and country roads with equal aplomb. I only wish the '07 had adjustable lumbar support. Not a big car, but that's a plus in my book. Superb!

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz C-Class