2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Available in 6 styles:  2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Great Car Solid and Safe

by Tomick from Mechanicsburg, Pa | May 13, 2014

I purchased a 2008 Mercedes C300 Sport 4matic Black w/navigation. It is a very good upgrade from my 2004 C240. Thanks to Bavarian here in Mechanicsburg. I have a great car with a no hassle deal. I like the navigation and the seats. I buy Mercedes because of a head injury and ant to be protected. Thanks to caring dealers and Great Car makers. I feel very safe in this car. Plus it looks good as well. Thanks Jamie and the service was outstanding. The auto light features are a favorite of mine. Plus the auto dimming rear view mirror,

Great service

by Toya from Lodi, NJ | April 14, 2014

The service at this dealership was excellent. The whole team works with you and are dedicated to meeting your requests. They have your best interest, everything went smoothly. It's not only about the money but getting you the best deal possible. Love their dedication to their customers and they have beautiful well maintained vehicles. Thank you again Bergen motors !!!

Runs great!!!

by Sean from WPB | January 2, 2014

Love this car-Runs great! very comfortable and fun to drive!!! I had a great experience with this dealer as well!

Pleasantly Surprised

by Long Commuter from San Ramon, CA | April 4, 2013

It took me 3 weeks hunting for a car I would feel reasonably comfortable in with my long drives to and from work. I finally saw this car on Cars.com at BMW San Francisco. I didn't think I could get a good deal from there being a downtown store of a high end automobile but I did. I got a great deal! Then the car, which had a panoramic roof was almost flawless even though it was a 5 year old car. I used to drive an ML350 so moving over to a C class was a big savings on my gas bill each week. Though rated at 25 mpg, with some conscious driving on my part, I have reached 26.3 mpg. Power is not a problem at all especially when you need it. MP3 player comes with it and is a good substitute to a 6 Disc CD Changer.

Great car overall!

by Vitamin C from Seattle, WA | November 8, 2012

At age 39, I've owned over 35 cars. I love cars and trade them out quickly, so as to experience as many different vehicles as possible; however, this is a vehicle I've owned for 2 years, and I absolutely do not want to part with it. I purchased this car as a CPO while looking at a BMW 3 series. The 3 series was a bit sportier, but lacked much of what I consider luxury (no nav, no bluetooth, no ProLogic surround, no voice control, etc). Since I wanted a car for city/highway driving (as opposed to canyon carving), the Benz won out, and I bought my RWD C300 instead of the 335i I had been considering. Pros: It's gorgeous, comfortable, loaded with options, and drives like a rocket! There are a lot of little things to love too. The seat heaters are HOT and feel incredible in our cold winter days. The suspension is firm and makes for exceptional handling. With the low-pro AMG wheel/tires, the ride can be rough at times, but make a few aggressive moves laterally, and you'll be more than happy with the firm ride. (Or get the luxury model in stead of the sport.) The navigation unit is easy to use and very, very detailed, and the sound system is INCREDIBLE! The ergonomics of this car are also phenomenal: what you need is literally right at your fingertips. Whatever you can't reach without taking your hands off the wheel is accessible via voice command (which is located on the steering wheel). The services are not as painful as I’d anticipated, ranging about $200 for odd year services and $450 for even year services. Definitely more than a Japanese car, but the overall package has me convinced it’s worth it! Cons: It’s not Japanese (which is actually a pro too). In two years, this car has never left me stranded, but small things have needed attention that simply wouldn’t be an issue in a Japanese car. Small electrical issues: a parking light wire shorted and a pricey ($250) nav/radio controller switch lost partial function requiring replacement. Interior issues: the active headrests have both needed to be replaced ($500 a piece but covered under warranty), and the interior fascia along the rear window “bowed” out, revealing insulation, wires, etc. MB techs fixed it free of charge, even out of warranty. All of this in under 65K miles. Bottom line: This car drives like a dream and gets compliments every week. I bought it two-years old with 38K on the odometer and paid half of the retail sticker when new, making it as affordable as an Accord. It is German, so there will be little glitches and irritations that would be nonexistent in a Japanese car, but I’ve owned Infinitis, and a Lexus and have never been excited by the way Japanese cars drive. This thing has me smiling each and every day I drive it! I plan on keeping it until the upkeep becomes more than an annoyance. Will I buy another MB? Probably not, but for a once-in-a-lifetime fling with true luxury and performance, you can’t beat the C300!

Best European Car I've owned

by European Lover from Cincinnati, OH | April 10, 2012

Third installment of German made vehicles and by far my favorite. Loved my 323c and liked my A4 but this vehicle is by far better. Better handling, better equipment, better feel. Love it.

From Sport Coupe to 4-Door

by 1gr8G37S from Olathe, KS | January 2, 2012

We had owned two Infinities; a '03 G35 6MT sedan and an '08 G37S Coupe. The coupe was loaded with Nav. auto w/paddle shifters, etc. Great car with plenty of power and great handling if a bit noisy. It was totaled in an accident and while searching and researching for a replacement I happened upon this '08 M-B C350 Sport sedan. One thing we didn't like about the G37 was the near lack of a back seat; adults over 5" tall couldn't fit. Therefore we decided to test drive the Benz. Nice! Has adequate power, good handling, quite, and is very comfortable. Got a good deal and since it was a CPO car with extended warranty, decided to purchase. The more I drive it the better I like it.

great car

by Principal from Douglasville, ga | November 1, 2011

Didn't really know if I could afford a Mercedes but because you only live once you should get what you want especially if you work hard. I love the c300 Benz. It's a great affordable car.

Good buy

by jj from | September 16, 2011

I bought this as a 2008 CPO with less than 30K miles. The car has a manual transmission Pluses : I enjoy the drive, the car corners very well, even at (relatively) high speed. Definitely turn heads... (got more comments -and stares- than with my limited Jeep Grand Cherokee that costs the same...) One touch (up and down) power windows and power sunroof are nice Sound system good Still have to take a long trip (>200 miles) Minor - : Interior is not as quiet as one would like. Missed real leather seats and wood accents (signs of real luxury car ?) Commands are sometime annoying (inadvertent sart of wiper or cruise control) Driver side entry and seat could be enhanced

C350 Just Awesome

by C350 Fan from Houston, TX | September 14, 2011

Bought this vehicle brand new 2008. I have since put almost 60,000 mile on it. Short commutes and other 500 mile days. I have no complaints at all, I have had 0 reliability issues. I go through rear tires, on my 3rd set of rears and about to need new brakes. Ooops. Have a lot of fun driving this. I can't wait to buy the C63 or E63 next!!