We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Available in 6 styles:  2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Fun Car

by Abel from Highland, Indiana | July 26, 2016

Just got this car. Everything thing is great right now. I love the style. Interior is nicely spacious. Nippy around town, smart on the highway.

I love this car

by Lee from Birmingham, AL | May 25, 2016

In Dec 2015 I bought a 2010 C300 with 61K miles. This was a replacement for my 2003 SAAB 9-3 T. There were two things about the SAAB I miss: the high output turbo that still easily got 31MPG with normal driving, and great acceleration. But I don't miss the regular alarms going off for minor (or major). Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed driving the SAAB. But it came to a point where I was simply too frustrated with a certain major repair that I couldn't get repaired (the fan blower /climate control stopped working). So I looked for a new ride. I researched BMW 3 series, which I loved, the VW CC, which I thought was a great car for the money and the economics, and the C300. I chose to go with the C300 due to the good HP, high quality, and Consumer Report's Best Buy rating. Compared to the other two, the C300 has much higher reliability. Driving the car, it has a very stable, solid ride, and ample power. The MPG isn't as good, but I'm hoping I'll make up for it with lower repair and/or maintenance. I looked for a long time and found a car with all the Navi package, memory seats, very few cosmetic blemishes (car looks new actually). I didn't care about the Benz tex versus leather, and with the ageing issues of leather I'm happy with the tex. I recommend getting a PCMCIA card with an SD adapter. You can record music/podcasts and your only limit is the memory of the card. You can also watch DVD video while in park, or play the DVD sound only while in motion. There are 7-8 video-audio connection options. The navi works well, but it's a little challenging to get used to. (Why do not car manufacturers just fit a Garmin in the car???). The satellite radio works great as well. For your electronics power, there are 3 outlets to keep your phone powered up (two in glove box, one in the console). The tinted rearview mirrors help night driving. The fog lights follow the car as you turn the steering wheel. Its beginning to get hot now in the South, and I can say the A/C is cold. One thing that doesn't work, or at least I haven't figured it out: the garage door opener doesn't sync, but I have a clicker so it's ok. I would say I am 100% satisfied 5 months into the ownership experience. I bought the car with 61K miles on it.

Mercedes C300 2015

by A.V from Toronto, Canada | August 4, 2015

I have driven several different luxury cars but nothing like this one. Picked it up a week ago and I haven’t stopped smiling (my wife got angry at me when I called my new car honey). I get giddy every day before getting into this car. Excellent performance, sexy car, amazing interior and loads of safety features. I would highly recommend this car.

I founf the exact car I was looking for.

by Marly from Cincinnati oh | July 28, 2014

I was able to locate the exact year model and color I wanted. If it wasn't for this site I would have to settle for the car I didn't want on my local dealer lot. I specifically wanted a light blue 2011 C300 4 matic. A rare color but I found it 350 miles away and it was worth the trip picking it up.

Best car ever

by Sadie's from Jonesboro Ar | June 20, 2013

I own a 2010 C300 Luxury. Great car. Plenty of power. Looks great. I get looks in this car anywhere I go. Highly recommended.

GREAT CAR TO OWN

by COMFORT ENTHUSIAST from CAMERON,NC | March 12, 2013

I WAS THRILLED WHEN I COMPLETED MY TEST RIDE. AS A CADILLAC OWNER FOR YEARS, I HAD TO SWITCH TO THE MERCEDES. THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE WAS MORE THAN I IMAGINED. I RECOMMEND ALL INTERESTED IN GETTING A QUALITY USED VEHICLE TO TRY THE MERCEDES. I DID MY RESEARCH AT CARS.COM. CARS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Love the car!

by Chouffe from Pennsylvania | January 18, 2013

We only purchased the car 2 weeks ago, and love it! Great pick-up (238 HP), nice features: navagation, seat memory, all wheel drive, satelite radio, heated seats, Homelink system, ETC. I think the one thing I would change is to have the stereo system upgraded. The C-class does't use the Harman / Kardon system that the upper models use. However, the system is sufficient & has the ability to rip CD's to a hard drive that is built into the car & ipod connection is a snap. Really nice car!

new to Benz club

by benz_owner from | January 5, 2013

Beautifully designed exterior and interior. reliable, good on gas, only bad thing is it only uses premium 91 gas so it is more expensive. other bad thing is the cars are small on the inside vs cheaper cars but if you want more space, better go with an e class.

Great Vehicle

by vancas from Pitts, pa | December 17, 2012

This Car handles nice - i have the AWD, living in PA that is a must! Great style and class- Bluetooth- handsfree talking is nice, so many features - to many to list. I love this car!

Love every Benz we have ever owned, never a prob

by Eileen from Forest lake, my | August 18, 2012

Great car.... Traded in a Benz with 180,000 miles and never a problem. This car feels just as solid and well made and drives amazingly.