2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Pretty and Perfect

by A Happy Customer from Los Angeles, CA | July 12, 2014

Not only does the Mercedes Benz C Class look good, it s components are just as great! I am deeply into my music and was astonished to find out that the radio system holds up to 6 CDs as well as the option to connect it to my personal music and/or Pandora while driving. As a mother of two athletes, our family is always on the go to practices and tournaments which means gas and different locations. The mileage on my car is at an extraordinary rate meaning less money to pay for gas and the built in GPS system makes traveling a lot less hectic. I am happy to own this car.

Best car I've driven hands down

by Peter from Boston, Ma | May 20, 2014

The Mercedes Benz C class is the best car I've drive period. A prior BMW owner and the C class is luxury, style and performance. This car is stylish whether on the road or in my driveway and a head turner as you drive by. This vehicle is load with heated seats, dual heater/ac controls for you and your passenger. Bluetooth make making and receiving phone calls easy, with reception clear and crisp. This vehicle hugs the roads on curves and taking corners with excellent pick up. Comfortable leather seats that feel like they conform to your body for a good fit. Sun roof, side mirrors and rear view mirror that automatically dims as dusk and evening approaches. This vehicle also sports a retractable shade for the rear window for your passengers in the back seat. Overall very happy with this vehicle ands would definitely recommend it to friends and family

'11 C300 4Matic Sport

by Car Enthusiast in Pa from Eastern Pa | February 22, 2014

Leased this in May '11. I've owned an I30, 325xi & now this. How would I rate the car? Lease is up 3/14 & we just sent in the paperwork to buy it out (12k miles on it). Great torque. A beauty on the highway. Great comfort for my wife & myself (heated seats are nice). Just came out of one worst snow seasons that N.E. Pa has seen in years & the 4Matic came out like a champ. The critics can write all they want about this car. This is one smooth baby be it on the road or parked in a driveway.

Best Sedan I've ever driven

by Mercedes Benz Enthusiast from Alabama | March 24, 2013

Coming from a 2006 BMW 5 series that i had bought used, i bought this car brand new. The 5 series often felt bulky and slow on pick up. But the C class is great on torque and reaches speeds quite comfortably. On the sports setting it often feels like a mini sports car. my only complaint is that the technology on the car is considerably lacking in comparison to the 5 series. The base model on the C300 doesnt have navigation or the technology of the E class, which is something i hear they have changed on the updated 2012 model. Anyway, its a great car overall!

Best car I've Owned

by mb1 from NYC, NY | January 10, 2013

I have been dying to purchase a mercedes so imagine my delight when i went on to cars.com to search for one. this was, by far, the best car buying experience i have ever had. i scheduled the test drive and it drives like a dream. you know you are sitting in a luxury car yet it feels powerful at the same time. i love the styling of the car - very classic. i think the interior could use more space - no room for gps so next time i am buying the navi system. it has been two weeks and i still smile when i drive this car. LOVE IT!

First time Mercedes owner

by Utex84 from Atlanta | December 1, 2012

Great looking and driving car. Sounds system and overall feel of the car is amazing. Would recommend AutoMax and salesperson Jimmy. Very easy buying experience and good value and selection.

Handles like it's on rails

by TJ from Philadelphia, PA | September 2, 2012

Quiet, comfortable ride. 4Matic is the most sure-footed & most advanced all-wheel-drive system I've ever driven. Precise handling. My wife & I fight over who gets to drive. Love this car.

C350

by CWHZ06 from Rocklin, Ca. | April 2, 2012

very nice car. Was looking for something under 185 inches in length for my wife to drive mostly around town. It replaced a car that was 196 inches in length. Liked the exterior look of the C350 and was able to find one with the color combination that my wife wanted.

I Love My C63

by New C63 Owner from Parkland FL | March 17, 2012

I've had my eye on this car since it came out in 2008. With my wife's blessing, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a slightly used 2011. My first thought, I can't believe what I've been missing. This car is incredible. Its surprisingly civil in comfort mode. Yet, ready to tackle the track in sport mode. The seats are quite snug and may not be comfortable for all. I do agree that the interior parts are not on par with most $60k+ cars. However, that is easily forgotten once you hit the accelerator and the intoxicating exhaust note is sung. I do use my car for daily driving and have zero complaints.

First Benz...will not be the last!

by TwentySomethingYuppie from Milwaukee, WI | March 8, 2012

After driving the Audi and BMW, the C350 was an easy sell. Simply put, it's a little rocket. For the price, it's definitely a head turner! Haven't had any reliability/quality issues yet, but the local Mercedes dealership has gone above and beyond with their level of follow-up. The only issue I have is the iPod adapter in the glovebox...it's easy to forget your iPhone in the car, since it's out of sight. The 2012 I drove did not have this issue. Highly recommend this for a fast and fun beginner Benz.