2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellent Condition

by Josh from Maryland | June 24, 2014

Car looks to be in an excellent condition. Painting looks good. I'd say the it has been taken care of very good.

Prestige, Safety, Reliability & Best value!

by My sister said I deserve a Mercedes Benz! from Mercedes Benz of Orange Park, Florida | April 9, 2014

I had 2013 Honda Civic, wasn't Happy with it, My sister referred me to Mr. Charlie Glover of Brumos Mercedes Benz of Orange Park, FL. I was treated with respect, honesty and as a valued customer. I selected the Mercedes Benz C300. We drove it, I felt like a important person. He gave me excellent trade in value, so I could overcome my negative equity situation. The numbers worked out great and I took it home!I am a Happy customer!

Best luxury car for the money. good gas mileage.

by mamammia from dallas texas | November 2, 2013

Most reliable vehicle I've Owned. Great gas mileage. Love driving a Mercedes everyday. I will buy another Benz soon.

great car i ever purchased

by jak from ca | October 30, 2013

i purchased this car at new port lexus dealer, the did all the service for me this car is perfect, great looking car,

Mercedes

by Benz from Dallas texas | June 23, 2013

The 2012 C250 LUXURY Turbo is an excellent value for the money at $29.999. Very economical on gas, but very fast. Texas car, no rust. Garage kept. My black beauty. Mercedes classic black!

C63 Black Series

by AMG Fanatic from FL | April 20, 2013

I know this is not your typical mercedes and most are not in this market, but I must share how amazing this car is. I own a C63 sedan and love it, but it just doesn't have the edge I wished it had. Now I picked a C63 Black Series and it just blows my sedan away in every form. Simply perfect, well near perfect as I could always use more power. I currently own 3 AMG's and this is my favorite by far. I chose this over an SLS, Audi R8 and a 911 Turbo.

Smooth Drive

by AwesomeCar from Dallas, TX | January 27, 2013

Great car to drive. very intuitive nav/command system in the car. has all the bells and whistles and gives about 27mpg city/highway combined with a very smooth drive

Best Car In Its Class

by Small Luxury-Sport Sedan from Grapevine, TX | January 11, 2013

I just bought my C250 three days ago and am enjoying it even more than I thought that I would. MPG is listed at 31 highway…I'm getting 33.1 highway. The interior is amazing: elegant wood trim, solid as a rock, cutting edge design, ergonomic, and very comfortable for long rides. My seats are MB text, which is simply faux leather. However, it is shine and crack resistant, will wear much better, and is supple to the touch. Compared to comparables such as the Lexus IS and BMW 3 series interior, well, there is no comparison as the Lexus is 90 percent cheap plastic and the 3 series can be busy at times, although elegant. The turning radius is also great…when u-turning on a three lane road, you will end up in between the left and middle lane (hard to explain.) Highway noise is quiet, so road trips are less stressful. Handling is a perfect balance between sport and comfort. Head turning design, great MPG, and reliability all make the C-Class a very compelling purchase.

might be the best car I ever owned

by roger from Tallahassee, Fl. | January 6, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive of the 4 cylinder in the 250C. It is amazing. I recently got 32.4 miles on a trip and the engine is smooth and responsive...more than I thought a 4-banger might provide. It is a very comfortable rid. Te wide 2 doors are a bit of a challange in a garage. The voice actived system has not completely learned me but it works. It looks good, drives good, and treats me well.

Smooth ride & fun to drive.

by MBWhite from NYC | December 20, 2012

Really and amazingly smooth ride. Great in city or highway. It is a smaller car so it's not suitable for someone with a large family. Feel very safe in it!