2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Available in 10 styles:  2012 Mercedes-Benz C350 4dr AWD 4MATIC Sedan shown

Overall

C350 Coupe - Power, Safe, Efficient, Reliable

by Used Cars Galore from Corona, CA | July 16, 2015

Equipped with P1 Package, Parktronic, Multimedia Package, and Lighting Package, my 2012 C350 Coupe is great fun to drive! The handling is superb, and the acceleration is as effective as coffee to get my day going. I purchased it June of 2015 used. My other options were used C250s or GLK350s. Since I was looking at used vehicles, my options were limited. However, the factors I was looking for, initially, were fuel-efficiency, space, reliability, safety, and decent performance (hence, Mercedes-Benz). For C250s, the engine feel did not seem to meet MB standards. The 2013 and newer GLK350s had pokey transmissions as if they were constantly looking for the right gear. Having test drove C250 sedans and GLK350s, I was more inclined towards the small SUV for power and space. However, before I made any final purchasing decisions, I noticed that there was one used C350 and it was a coupe. Space was a huge factor for my purchasing decisions, but its beautiful and sleek appearance caught my eye. I test drove it and immediately noticed a substantial improvement in driving quality. The acceleration was effortless and pleasantly surprising. After switching from Eco Mode to Sport Mode, the enthusiast inside of me took over. When I drive efficiently on a lot of highway, I easily attain 31+ mpg. Driving in sport mode slightly recklessly ;) I obtain approximately 23-25 mpg. Eco Mode is a great feature to keep my brick foot off the gas. It makes the engine feel laggy in comparison to Sport Mode, but it is great for saving gas and still provides plenty of power. The ride is fairly rough, as expected from a sports car. Look to the M and GL Classes for a quiet and compliant ride experience. The 2012 C350 Coupe is a petite vehicle, so if one is looking for ample space, look to the sedan variant. However, if you live alone or with one or two others, I would highly suggest this wonderful machine.

2012 MB C250 Coupe (CPO)

by ez from Rocklin, CA | March 23, 2015

I liked the idea of a car's factory warranty being extended a full year with unlimited mileage. I also REALLY liked a low mileage coupe for 2/3 the original owner's cost. Admittedly - after six months and just over 3,000 miles - this is not a long-term review. Likes: Fuel economy (35 MPG 444 mile tank - includes a round trip to Monterrey at legal speeds); Great looks - both inside and out. - looks like silver jewelry; Easy to drive with good brakes and steering. Dislikes - the complexity of the computer system(s); the automatic transmission has both performance and economy settings. At times the performance mode shift points do not induce confidence (maybe that's just me).......... The Finance Manager indicated if I put away my checkbook and used their MBFS route, the first two payments - and the first two maintenance visits would be included. Again - 6 months/3k miles now - I am very pleased.

Good purchase

by maries from Chicago, Illinois | March 21, 2015

The car is small (I didn't want anything bigger), but reliable. It's white with sand color interior. Looks fantastic and runs smooth and quietly. It's 4-matic, so it takes more gas than usual car, but I don't drive too far.

Excellent Car

by Chris from Massachusetts | October 16, 2014

I have owned all sorts of cars including all the American brands, Japanese brands, a BMW, Jaguar, and more but I have to say that my Mercedes C300 is fantastic and a cut above the competition. It rides great, is very responsive, and the creature comforts are excellent. Make sure to get the Harmon/Kardon stereo like I did. It's well worth it. My car had that along with Command navigation, backup camera and lots more. I just finished downloading all of my cds into the car's 10 Gig hard drive so no cds to fall on the floor, etc. All in all, this is a great car for the money and remember for us folks who see snow, the C300 is all wheel drive which is one of the BIG reasons why I bought the car.

Best Car I've owned

by Ben Simon from Boston | September 24, 2014

I came from an Audi A4. It's interior is by far the best in its class. Exterior styling is subjective but I believe it is the best. Its steering is great, especially in sport mode. The acceleration is significantly better when shifting manually in sport, vs automatic in economy. It really is like a first class upgrade. People are overly impressed when riding in it, they think its a much more expensive car than it really is. I would say its a great car for someone that wants a mix between sport and luxury, its not a clear luxury or sport car and that's ok.

2012 C63

by briscoea from Roseville, CA | September 2, 2014

This was the first time I'd purchased a vehicle online. Cars.com was very valuable in helping me make my decision as to which vehicle to set my heart on, and also where to find it. My buying experience was very good (but that is a reflection of the dealership I purchased it through). The C63 is an incredible vehicle - period. I was a little turned off by the fact that it does not come in manual, but after driving the 7-speed paddle-shiftable automatic, I am in Heaven! This car has incredible power, very responsive, and supurb build quality. Yes, it does seem to drink gas a bit more than, say, a C250 or C350, but hey - it has a 6.2L V8 in it! All worth it :) After owning it for almost 3 weeks, I have noticed about 16 mpg (city only). I think if I took a long trip (highway) I would probably make closer to 25 (I have heard others who drive a C63 long distances and easily get well into the 20s mpg). Impressive for such a beast of a V8. The exhaust note on this puppy is incredible. It sounds even better in person than on the videos I've seen on YouTube :) Interior and exterior are of great quality. I don't know why people complain about the interior, as I think it is fantastic! I do wish, however, there was more storage to put things like sunglasses, etc. Meh. Step on the gas petal and listen to the V8 and you'll soon stop caring about the little things and be overjoyed at this beautiful piece of German machinery you have in your hands!

Love My C250 Sedan

by James from Delray Beach Florida | August 28, 2014

I purchased my C250 Sedan from a Mercedes Dealership as CPO. I love the cars look and drive. The interior is really top quality and very easy to use. If I had any complaints it would be that the Turbo has a Lag feeling but I think that's common for Turbo.... So far its the best car I've ever owned.....

Excellent Condition

by Josh from Maryland | June 24, 2014

Car looks to be in an excellent condition. Painting looks good. I'd say the it has been taken care of very good.

Prestige, Safety, Reliability & Best value!

by My sister said I deserve a Mercedes Benz! from Mercedes Benz of Orange Park, Florida | April 9, 2014

I had 2013 Honda Civic, wasn't Happy with it, My sister referred me to Mr. Charlie Glover of Brumos Mercedes Benz of Orange Park, FL. I was treated with respect, honesty and as a valued customer. I selected the Mercedes Benz C300. We drove it, I felt like a important person. He gave me excellent trade in value, so I could overcome my negative equity situation. The numbers worked out great and I took it home!I am a Happy customer!

Best luxury car for the money. good gas mileage.

by mamammia from dallas texas | November 2, 2013

Most reliable vehicle I've Owned. Great gas mileage. Love driving a Mercedes everyday. I will buy another Benz soon.