2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Available in 10 styles:  2013 Mercedes-Benz C350 4dr AWD 4MATIC Sedan shown

Overall

Christmas gift for my wife

by Drknyt1 from Milwaukee, WI | December 26, 2015

I purchased this as a gift for my wife and she LOVES it. The car as ALL the bells and whistles.. very comfortable ride, styling is beautiful and draws plenty of stares. We haven't had it long enough to comment on the reliability, but the car feels solidly built and so far we don't request the purchase at all.

Used Car

by Weeze from Lancaster pa | December 16, 2015

Looking for a car for a while ... EImorts had a good selection of the style I was searching for Roger was very knowledgable and very helpful in making my decision a good one ... I'm very excited to drve my new vehicle and would recommend my family and friends to look at there inventory before making a decision.

If you can get one, do it.

by Mockridge from San Francisco Bay Area | October 6, 2015

We could not be more pleased with this car. If luxury is your motive--it's got that. If power is what you're after--it's got plenty. It's a lovely thing to look at and it does make you feel a bit proud to own. The only thing I would advise is this: if you want that sitting-in-your-livingroom ride, as opposed to sportier, wheels-on-the-pavement, handling--go for the Luxury model. We have the sport model and it's pretty much a pleasure, in almost every way.

C-300 MB - 2013 - SWEET

by Sal Nap from LOng Island, Suffolk Cty NY | September 3, 2014

My Dream car, was looking at C-300's, C-350s and E-350s 2010 & 2011. I went to see a Salesman a friend recommended at Rallye in Roslyn NY, we looked at 2 2011 C-300's and then he showed me a Courtesy car the dealership owned, a 2013 C-300, my color ( Pallidum Silver, Dual spoke rims and every option - rear camera, lane drift alert, blind spot alert ) 2860 miles.. tan interior.. GORGEOUS! This one was just $5K More than the 2011, with 14K less miles and $19K under the actual 2013 sticker price, that's a BIG DEPRECIATION for 1 year. LOVE the CAR.. Warranty until 8/30/2020.. how could I ever go wrong ... when you buy the best, you'll never be disappointed and I'm NOT! Love the car, Love the Dealer!

Expected More

by car lover from Los Angeles, CA | April 26, 2014

I just gave up an Acura TSX with 140,000 miles on it and would have moved up to a TL if they weren't so ugly. I had always heard such great things about Mercedes that I decided to give it a try. Nothing rides like a Benz, for sure and there's lots of power, but the turbo lag and uneven acceleration takes a lot of getting used to. Also, leatherette on a 40G car? Awkward knobs for audio & climate control? No seat memory either. Had all of that on the TSX for 30G. Don't know if I'll stick with MB when lease is up, not really thrilled.

These cars get better and better

by Silver Mercedes Girl from Rochester, Michigan | April 18, 2014

This is the 3rd Mercedes I have purchased and would not consider any other car for reliability and performance. The features on the C300 are top of the line and each day I am more and more amazed. The customer service is excellent with Mercedes Benz and they are always available to answer questions and solve problems. It would be difficult to find a better car and better service.

Outstanding service direct contact, Higher Power

by State Church Mother from Mercedes Benz of Orange Park, Florida | April 9, 2014

Came in to get car service, in the process I was walking around looking at the newer Mercedes Benz automobiles. Mr Charlie Glover noticed, greeted me with a smile and asked if I was getting the VIP treatment that I deserve? We went on test ride, I fell in luv with newer safer, more technogy and style. Mr Glover and the GM made it the most pleasureable buying experience I have ever had. He played music, explained everything and let me take it home on my terms!

Poor Man's Limousine

by Dick from fife | February 8, 2014

220D SE Smooth, powerful with silky transmission. Quiet too ! Suspension could be a little smoother but gives the feel of a limousine. Over 10,000 miles average consumption is comfortably over 50mpg, and I don't hang around on longer journeys. An energy retrieval system could add another 10mpg to vehicle efficiency - even more for our more heavily footed bretheren. Would recommend a sunroof to anyone.

Car Gets Better as You Drive it Over a Year

by Jim in Charlotte from Charlotte | December 2, 2013

We liked this car very much when we got it, though we had some reservations about its acceleration at low speeds, such as going up a hill from a flat surface. As months went by, though, this became less of an issue, and I very much like the car now. We think the speakers are, actually, too good. They bring out the imperfections of satellite radio, and thus we've decided not to keep the XM. Great little car that looks great as well -- gets many compliments for its exterior styling.

best car ever

by Chaunie from Eagan, MN | October 28, 2013

could ask for more. wonderful car to drive. Would highly recommend the car to others. Feldmann Import excellent to deal with.