2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good-looking Car

by Toastmaster Carol from Cincinnati, OH | April 11, 2014

The safety rating and hood ornament are what caused me to buy a 4-door luxury car after owning two-door cars for 60 years. I was quite happy and pleased with my 2013 Mercedes and would give it 5 stars on all ratings even though I prefer a 2-door car over a 4--door car. I bought the 2014 Mercedes for a back up camera. Unfortunately, I did not know that all back up cameras did not have the same green, yellow, & red guide lines when backing up. Without those guidelines, my back up camera is useless to me and I felt as if I wasted my $ on the 2014, thus the 2 ratings did not rate 5 stars.. My unsatisfactory back up camera in my 2014 is my fault for assuming and not test driving to confirm that I was getting the back up camera I needed on the 2014. It won't happen again when I buy my 2-door car! I'm searching again for my car that fits my needs (a two-door with voice commands & back up camera), but it doesn't have to be an expensive luxury car, although it must have a 5 safety rating like the Mercedes. I have had excellent service with the Mercedes organization in spite of my misunderstanding about the exact meaning of the window sticker description..

Awesome car in every way!

by Young Driver from Los Angeles, California. | April 2, 2014

I just got this car about a month ago. I got the C350 Coupe Sport fully loaded. It's a great car and worth the price. The interior is very comfortable and has a lot of quality. It feels how a Mercedes should. The only downside of this car is that it shakes a bit over imperfections on the road but it is a sport coupe. The 3.5 V6 has 302 horsepower and it has more than enough power and speed. This car is much better than BMW 335i in my opinion. It just feels like a better car. I believe that this is one of the best sport coupes around 50k. You will not regret getting this car.

At 82, I now have my dream car

by Barb Cox from Gainesville FL | February 25, 2014

Not only are the performance, appearance, and features of this car incredible, going for service at the dealership is like walking into a five-star restaurant and being waited on the maitre de. Amazing car, amazing service.

3rd C300 I have had

by #<3benz from Canton, Ohio | February 12, 2014

I love my new 2014 Mercedes C300. This is my 3rd one. I have had Black, Pladium Silver , and now Red. This one feels faster and more sporty. I just love it.

New 2014 C 300 experience

by jinjya from Rocky river, OH | October 7, 2013

It is a great pleasure to introduce my new mercedes. What a color and shape!! Wonderful performance and beautiful sound system. I really love this vehicle