2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

mercedes benz c clas 220 sport model

by Rajiv Mittal from India | September 8, 2014

Mercedes Benz c class in sport model is worst car and its experience is so bad and even too expensive. My experience is bad even worst as i drive this car for 2 time approx 200 km and both time its tyres get bust and company doing nothing on it. I can't recommend it to anyone

Great car as always

by Davejoy from Glen Covw NY | August 6, 2014

German engineering! The previous C class saved my sons life when he and his friends were "T-boned" by another car running a light. If it were not for the quality of this car I do not know if they would have survived. This is the best car in the world for me and my family.

Review C class

by Car Nut from Eastern Shore of MD. | July 31, 2014

Great car ecellent ride and handeling. all the creture comforts you could ask for. very satisfied with my purchase.

Most fun I have ever had driving

by Just Give Me Red from Voorhees, NJ | May 20, 2014

I am in love with this car! I am not a car enthusiast and truly dislike buying cars. I am never sure I got the best deal or the right car. Wilmington Mercedes has changed all of that. This C class is AFFORDABLE, fabulous and so much fun to drive. General Manager, Marcia Grosso, made me the deal of a lifetime to get me into this car and her sales team is all about customer service. I am so thrilled every time I get behind the wheel of my car. This is my first Mercedes and performance wise, I can't imagine driving another car. It handles like a dream and is beyond responsive. Yes, I would recommend this car to my friends and anyone.

great place to buy a car

by deal beater from | May 11, 2014

Very nice people, great prices and honnest. They do not charge dealer fees! The place is real nice ask for elad

First merc after a lifetime of Beemers

by Mbusa from Pittsburgh, PA | May 3, 2014

With a budget that kept me in the smaller luxury sedans, I preferred the exterior styling and performance of the C300 over the 3 series / A4. Impressed with the power and handling. Salesperson told me the sports version was most popular but drove but sports and luxury amd preferred the softer ride of the luxury. As a lifelong bmw 5 series driver I am impressed with the ride and handling of the merc, soaks up the potholes better without excesive roll when pushed through the twisties. Thought the voice command was a gimmick when tested but turns into a really useful feature and use it constantly. Biggest negative is the interior space - real tight for 4 adults, not suitable for a long road trip and the head clearance is limited for a 6 footer with the moon/sunroof.

Good-looking Car

by Toastmaster Carol from Cincinnati, OH | April 11, 2014

The safety rating and hood ornament are what caused me to buy a 4-door luxury car after owning two-door cars for 60 years. I was quite happy and pleased with my 2013 Mercedes and would give it 5 stars on all ratings even though I prefer a 2-door car over a 4--door car. I bought the 2014 Mercedes for a back up camera. Unfortunately, I did not know that all back up cameras did not have the same green, yellow, & red guide lines when backing up. Without those guidelines, my back up camera is useless to me and I felt as if I wasted my $ on the 2014, thus the 2 ratings did not rate 5 stars.. My unsatisfactory back up camera in my 2014 is my fault for assuming and not test driving to confirm that I was getting the back up camera I needed on the 2014. It won't happen again when I buy my 2-door car! I'm searching again for my car that fits my needs (a two-door with voice commands & back up camera), but it doesn't have to be an expensive luxury car, although it must have a 5 safety rating like the Mercedes. I have had excellent service with the Mercedes organization in spite of my misunderstanding about the exact meaning of the window sticker description..

Awesome car in every way!

by Young Driver from Los Angeles, California. | April 2, 2014

I just got this car about a month ago. I got the C350 Coupe Sport fully loaded. It's a great car and worth the price. The interior is very comfortable and has a lot of quality. It feels how a Mercedes should. The only downside of this car is that it shakes a bit over imperfections on the road but it is a sport coupe. The 3.5 V6 has 302 horsepower and it has more than enough power and speed. This car is much better than BMW 335i in my opinion. It just feels like a better car. I believe that this is one of the best sport coupes around 50k. You will not regret getting this car.

At 82, I now have my dream car

by Barb Cox from Gainesville FL | February 25, 2014

Not only are the performance, appearance, and features of this car incredible, going for service at the dealership is like walking into a five-star restaurant and being waited on the maitre de. Amazing car, amazing service.

3rd C300 I have had

by #<3benz from Canton, Ohio | February 12, 2014

I love my new 2014 Mercedes C300. This is my 3rd one. I have had Black, Pladium Silver , and now Red. This one feels faster and more sporty. I just love it.