We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Available in 13 styles:  2016 Mercedes-Benz C300 RWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic

by MBZ from | May 30, 2016

So i leased my 15' mb C300 4matic Feb of 2015 and its been a little over a year and have 14,500 miles and noticed I need 2 new front tires. I have had multiple benzs before this one and have never needed new tires this early into the lease. Has anyone else had this issue yet?

GOOD CAR

by NICK from NEW YORK | January 15, 2016

FANTASTIC, WONDERFULL, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN EXPENSIVE, EASY TO DRIVE, SILENT., NICE COLOR, GOOD DRIVE, GOOD ENGINE, COMFORTABLE FOR KIDS AND ADULTS

worth the money

by MiaC300 from Charleston, SC | December 21, 2015

We went out to buy a 2016 but ending up buying a 2015 MB C300 because of what the car had and the interior how it felt and look and the exterior over all wow factor. the 2015 had more bang for the buck so to speak.

GREAT LOOKING SPORT CAR

by BENZ LOVER from MISSION VIEJO | November 3, 2015

GREAT CAR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COLORS WAS WHAT I WANTED. THE SALES PERSON MADE MY BUYING EXPERIENCE EASY.

the most comfortable car.

by indosal from las vegas,nevada. | July 31, 2015

We are very happy to own it,it has good gas mileage and good enough power for us.the car has so many future and it's very comfortable to drive.If we have to buy another car,we would like to buy another Mercedes Benz.

2015 mercedes-benz c300 4matic amg sport package

by frequent car buyer from Illinois | May 15, 2015

I just took delivery of my new c300 I love the look of this car its comfortable to drive and it is getting 23 miles to the gallon my only major problem is the fit and finish in some areas of the car the left tail Light is not seated tightly against the body there is excessive welding slag on inside the bottom of the doors the carpet is two pieces on driver and passenger door side the screen froze up on me as I was just switching chanels on sirius xm radio it stayed frozen the power button would not even work it finally turned off not when I turned off the car but when I locked the doors it has not happened again but I love this car.

A Statement Car

by New Mercedes Owner from College Park, MD | April 21, 2015

I just bought a C-350 and I am in love with it! It looks so sharp and luxurious on the outside and yet the interior is sporty and fun. As a first time luxury car owner and coming from a 2008 vehicle, it took me a while to learn what all the buttons meant and what features were in the car, but the learning curve was quick and painless. I am very happy with the suspension of the car…even though it is low to the ground, it is a very smooth ride. You will not feel every bump and ridge in the road. This is definitely a car that gets attention on the road so if you want to spark some jealousy among drivers, and friends, consider the C-350!

Columbus, Ohio, C 300

by 2015 Sports C 300 from Columbus, Ohio | April 10, 2015

I went from a 2013 Acura RDX (JUNK) to a 2015 C Sedan with sport package! The Mercedes is a joy to drive with comfort, sport, and sports+. AMG body styling, Sport interior, Sport steering wheel… 19-inch AMG multi-spoke wheels (Black) BLACK on BLACK with Cranberry RED/BLACK leather seats. The panorama roof is so beautiful. I love the head-up display during the day and night to use. Having the Garmin Map built into the head-up display is so simple to see, and you don’t have to take you eyes off the road. The C 300 is so quiet and ride so nice. Dealer Mercedes Benz Germain Easton, Columbus, Ohio, was a joy to work with.

most enjoyable car I have ever driven

by car dude from Carson,Ca. | April 1, 2015

Enjoying the 2.0L turbo engine on this car and also the interior.I like the new aggressive look of my C300 with the sports package but most of all it's fun to drive especially in sports+ mode.

2015 Mercedes C300 4matic

by SHAAAKA from San Diego, CA | March 22, 2015

Needed to get out of my two door snd into a four door sports sedan. Thought that I was going to stick with the infiniti brand until I started researching the other luxury brands in the same class. When I saw the redesign of the C Class and read all the reviews, it was almost too good to be true until I actually went and saw it and drove it at the dealership. I completely fell for this car, beautiful inside and out and drives like gem. Couldn't be happier.