2000 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

2000 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

Available in 1 styles:  CL500 2dr Coupe shown

16 city / 23 hwy

Overall

My expectations have been met.

by Benz Lover from Kansas City | January 17, 2012

For a used car, these are an extremely good deal. I didn't think I'd ever own a car that had an MSRP of nearly 100K. I think most look slightly plain on the exterior, but wheels can do wonders. Luckily I have lorinser effects on mine. I have had no problems out of the infamous ABC suspension. I hope that is the case for a long time. It has a ride like no other car I've been in. It's exceptional! Keep up on the maintenance and treat them right and you will have a terrific cars for many years to come. I'd suggest finding a good independent mechanic who specializes in german imports to do the maintenance and repairs. You will save a lot of my that route instead of the stealership. Things that make the car stand out and above most others to me are: power assisted closing doors & trunk, All leather interior including the dash and door panels, ABC hydraulic suspension, many compartments on the interior, ventilated seats (with mine had the massaging option) and the horse power. Even the entry level 500 has great "get up and go". I couldn't be happier with a used car.

Most Luxurious Car I've ever Owned

by cl500boy from Phoenix, AZ | August 11, 2007

I still cant get over the interior/exterior styling on this car. Very sleek, contemporary design. Probably my favorite part of the car is how spacious it is - in front that is. Overall, I think this is a great car & fell in love with it the first time I took it for a spin. Its V8 is silky smooth with plenty of power.

The feel of luxury and class

by CL500- 2000 owner from Westlake Village, Ca | November 27, 2006

The Mercedes CL Class is possibly the most beautiful coupe ever designed by Mercedes. It is spacious inside and has the power of a true sports car. The only thing that could be better is the handling. It is a very heavy car and drives heavy. Gas is great on the highway and poor on the city streets. All in all, it is a great car to buy preowned.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz CL-Class